Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Can you guess the dialogue answers from any or all of these cartoon shows?

Can you guess the dialogue answers from any or all of these cartoon shows?

Posted - September 13, 2023

Responses

Ok, I read them again and No, I cannot add any dialogue, I need to understand the characters more and the context. Tho Thorry.  :  (
      September 16, 2023 7:27 PM MDT

"But you can type in your Post Reply box there(that cartoon dialogue thread), can you?"
    Do you can just type the other dialogues just from your Post Reply box 'just right next to that' ?
      September 16, 2023 7:43 PM MDT

And then find the YouTube cartoon video names there-find the specific cartoon videos there & watch them first-these are printed on that thread too.

The other person I could find that may try to help you on answering those other cartoon dialogue questions there, that who would be: 'WelbyQuentin', probably would not be much better-on typing in cartoon dialogue answers for those(as I saw the cartoon dialogue answers that person typed for Bambi '2'), but it's just that that person just watched one or more of same cartoon show that I watch as I gave survey to that of asking who others watch that as I had posted a thread about it there on this site. This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 16, 2023 7:55 PM MDT
      September 16, 2023 7:51 PM MDT

I'll start watching them tomorrow.
      September 16, 2023 7:54 PM MDT

Okay good idea!
      September 16, 2023 7:55 PM MDT

Again:
    Watch that cartoon video, scroll to that specific part from that cartoon video.
    Then same to the other cartoons-posted there.
      September 16, 2023 7:53 PM MDT

ok, will do. 
      September 16, 2023 7:55 PM MDT

Look much of a whole small print up there! Do you can read each of those cartoon dialogues okay?
      September 17, 2023 6:39 AM MDT

The Hidden Canyon time does not match up, I watched before and after for quite a while and could not find the dialogue you mentioned.  : (
    There's more than one full episode to choose from on U Tube, unless I am watching the exact one you did the time will not match.

This post was edited by . at September 17, 2023 4:42 AM MDT
      September 17, 2023 4:40 AM MDT

Okay, I will just put the cartoon show names of the specific episodes of YouTubes here, & what sec/min to scroll up to on each ones okay?
      September 17, 2023 6:43 AM MDT

If you could include the direct link to the version you watched, that would help.  Thanks.
      September 17, 2023 10:40 AM MDT

The Links / URLs of those cartoon videos to post in here!-
    Okay, I don't know if I should give you all ten of those cartoon videos at once(?)
    but maybe just one at a time, or few at a time here?
      September 17, 2023 5:08 PM MDT

If you don't mind, go to the first one and copy the address in the address bar and post it here, we will go from there, if that's ok with you. There is more than one choice of a video, I don't know which one you are referring to. 

This post was edited by . at September 18, 2023 4:11 PM MDT
      September 17, 2023 5:28 PM MDT

Okay, I will just post that in just like that:

Okay this first video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiygo3LTdaY&t=1811s

Then scroll this video over to the duration of '29:30' before playing it - as both of these would be helpful together!
    (If you don't want to watch the whole thing, which is so you can answer the next ones much sooner or much quickly).

-I'm sure this is the first cartoon show on the list from there This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 17, 2023 5:46 PM MDT
      September 17, 2023 5:45 PM MDT

Then I will give you the next one as soon as You answer the first one
      September 17, 2023 6:54 PM MDT

I see that you're here now!
    And are you making out the 'say back' cartoon dialogue now for the first cartoon show watching?
      September 18, 2023 4:11 PM MDT

Now may I post the next cartoon address to you now? & I will give you specific duration time on that too.
      September 18, 2023 4:14 PM MDT

I'm going to watch the first one now.  I've been waiting for the link, you have got my curiosity going.   :  )

Ok, all I know is what i would say:  You are an important part of our forest family, we all want you at the celebration, you will be missed if you are not there, it won't be the same without you.  Come with us, let's all walk over there together, take my hand it will be fun.

This post was edited by . at September 18, 2023 5:11 PM MDT
      September 18, 2023 4:45 PM MDT

Okay, then if You did watched this Land Before Time-The Hidden Canyon,
    then if that's a new dialogue that you just type in, then would that be Little Foot, or Cera saying (back) that new dialogue?
    The dialogue typing that you would just put up there-probably would be the Cera's dialogue, just after the last part of actual dialogue-of Cera, then the next altered dialogue of Cera then said 'as the dialogue you type in for Cera, just after the changed dialogue for Little Foot to say (As I typed in)-between that 2 Cera's dialogues-just mentioned here.
      September 18, 2023 7:06 PM MDT

I'll have to look at this tomorrow, it's been a day here and I'm tired.  Apparently I did it wrong...hummm, tomorrow is other day, I'll try again. 
      September 18, 2023 7:29 PM MDT

Okay, just have to read exactly what question that is from that real small print up there.
    Okay that will be good!
      September 19, 2023 6:05 AM MDT

You can look for other member to ask if he/she would answer these other cartoon dialogues (for you) too, as hope there might be other ones who might find really good cartoon dialogue answers for these too!(?)
      September 19, 2023 11:52 AM MDT

So I'm not certain if that will be Little Foot, or Cera will then say, that what (new dialogue) You just typed up there.

I will give you the next one: "Bambi II":
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU9BCmfBjhE
    On this one, just watch the whole thing, this one is only a few minutes long.
      September 18, 2023 7:13 PM MDT

You will be putting it only for Cera to say-in that Land Before Time cartoon theatre, Perhaps what Cera would really say when Little Foot did say that kind of dialogue in that.
      September 18, 2023 7:15 PM MDT