Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump won? Why use that word? What did Trump win? I know the Nation really LOST big time. But Trump? What did HE win?

Trump won? Why use that word? What did Trump win? I know the Nation really LOST big time. But Trump? What did HE win?

Posted - November 9, 2016

Responses

He won the election and playing with words will not change this.
      November 9, 2016 2:27 PM MST

He won the election.  I hope you find comfort in what you cannot possibly fathom.  I am not playing.  You just do not happen to get it.   I find it ironic that you stand behind  a master of deceit and lies and you accuse me of playing with words. 

Come see what YOU won.  Is this clear enough for you?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 10, 2016 9:50 AM MST
      November 9, 2016 2:40 PM MST

Where is the video of hillary lying for several decades straight?
      November 9, 2016 6:29 PM MST

• I truly don't understand how anyone cannot see the dangers. I fear for America and above all I honestly think that Trump will do the exact opposite of "make America great again"
      November 9, 2016 3:40 PM MST

• There's a wide chasm between rhetoric and reality. Give the man time and a fair chance, and he might prove himself worthy of his new address.
      November 10, 2016 8:30 AM MST

• Hmmm you are a lovely forgiving soul i can see that.. but to my mind anyone with that kind of insulting rhetoric really isnt going to be good..and I worry.a lot.. 

It mostly doesn't matter to me.. i can afford to sit back and watch..and if he ruins America I can say told you so... but even so... i care .. and it would hurt me to see good people suffer.. 
      November 10, 2016 9:19 AM MST

• You aren't American? 
      November 10, 2016 10:46 AM MST

• No but I care.. I have lots of friends who are..people I care about.. I care about people in general.. I care that someone so vile was elected...I guess I just care..

It would be true to say too that what he does will, or could be dangerous for the rest of the world too.. so that matters but that's not my main motive.. I just hate the fact people are going to suffer, i hate that so many were erm silly enough, or felt they had no choice but to vote for a man who expresses such repugnant views 
      November 10, 2016 10:56 AM MST