Discussion » Questions » Arts » Savvy & anyone else here-How do you like the art pictures that I did here?

Savvy & anyone else here-How do you like the art pictures that I did here?

I did all these, but sorry I didn't rotated them yet, but how would you think of these art that I drew all these pictures here?

Posted - October 15, 2023

Responses

Then I may will soon do some other computer drawings after this!
      October 15, 2023 6:59 PM MDT

Very nice! The one with the yellow cupcake is exceptional: turning it around, it's a bit like the head in Edvard Munch's The Scream. Munch's painting may be a little scary to look at (not like yours), but it's very famous. This post was edited by Danilo_G at November 25, 2023 6:41 PM MST
      October 16, 2023 12:29 PM MDT

And you'll notice that's the winter scene in the window behind the cupcake-along with the leafless tree, pine tree & with the moon!
    The Ferris Wheel picture-not really close to real as a photograph of it, but it took really long time, I not just color it with pastels, & I used the tortillion that I have & spread the colors with it to make it even better with sweeping-up the rest of little white space around it too!!!
      October 16, 2023 4:22 PM MDT

Very nice, Danny! I agree with Danilo about the cupcake in front of the window. The wallpaper on the wall is very detailed and I love the trees. 

The Ferris wheel and the rest of the fair scene is exceptional. 

A+

October 16, 2023 7:28 PM MDT

Great!!! That you really like those too!
      October 17, 2023 3:10 PM MDT

Doing some computer drawings now!
      October 18, 2023 7:00 PM MDT

Or I may start with smaller screen to not look as messy, & I will try other different drawing programs for it.
      October 19, 2023 6:38 AM MDT

Now here's the one with the simple house, tree, sky-clouds:

Then I may add some more other details and stuff to this-like birds, flowers, etc. or I may start on another simple pictures of other specific objects, just like this one here.
      October 19, 2023 7:16 PM MDT

Then I will pretty soon will draw pictures on computer using the Google Images.
    I see there's few of them waiting for their art requests.
    And I think of to get the other drawings done much faster and sooner with lesser work to get them done, then would have to use really good drawing program, & copying more Google Images to that drawing program, just give me more time & I will get to that, that I just try practice my own drawing on computer for a while.
    The really good drawing programs are: GIMP & Sketch Book Pro (7); & about the greatest one I saw, would be Adobe Photoshop.
      October 23, 2023 4:41 PM MDT

Then here's the computer drawing of boat on water:

Next I will do the one like this with the trees along with plants & flowers-some insects around them. This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 25, 2023 6:41 PM MST
      October 24, 2023 10:37 AM MDT

Deleting post is deleting more than I thought it's going to delete, but the flower site with the yellow/&blue flowers circled, is the flowers I copied, then posted into the flower field drawing:

The flowers that I pasted & shrinks with other small flowers, are the ones with small circles around it, I also copied & pasted those clouds & the ones like pine trees in groups-across that linear field too!
    Now you get what I was doing with (all) these other pictures here now, do You?

November 24, 2023 4:59 PM MST

Cool! Yellow and blue are two of my favorite color combinations. Especially for flowers. 
      November 25, 2023 6:34 PM MST

Just did more of other different editing with other drawing work in a picture/or one of the pictures!
    Good to find the (flowers) you like in it!
      November 25, 2023 6:48 PM MST

Computer mouse doesn't work great on drawing, as little shaky & choppy to draw with, until I have a really smooth surface for the mouse-that would kind of slide; or using the Wacom Tablet, which I have one of that, would work better than a computer mouse.
      November 4, 2023 11:10 AM MDT

I will see if I can get back that insect picture if you really want it.

Now on another next picture, I will try copy & paste something really big, maybe a big tree or something, & I will do some resizing on that too, & maybe some shading(by drawing over), now how's that?
      November 24, 2023 5:02 PM MST

I had lost your other replies, so I will paste it here:

I got the tree & sky picture from here.

Then I copied it to the paint program. 

I selected that tree-the tree you see with the selection around it

I pasted the same tree over the farther pine trees
    Then the farther pine trees now selected that you see below:

Then I got another same distance group of pine trees now pasted on the left side, & then:

The final picture that I got re-editing!

This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 25, 2023 6:41 PM MST
      November 24, 2023 6:37 PM MST

Wow. That's pretty cool. I really love that tree with sun peeking through the branches! That's the sort of pictures I like to take. 
      November 25, 2023 6:32 PM MST

That to show you everything that I did from first to the next picture.
    Do you think that copying & pasting other objects to a large picture is probably much more fun to do than just drawing in a paint program?
    Actually it's much simpler to do & takes much less time if just copying objects from that source, & just paste them on the drawing program paper.
      November 25, 2023 6:54 PM MST

On the far below, I put in all of that sky-tree picture to show you what I did on every steps that I did those other changes to that picture. See how the Photoshop picture/photo editing tools work!
      November 24, 2023 7:03 PM MST

It was sort of hard to put those pictures all in order,
    then this time I will just edit each steps of another pictures myself, & then paste you just the interesting final edited picture okay?
      November 24, 2023 7:05 PM MST

Yep, sounds good. 
      November 25, 2023 6:33 PM MST

Yes-really easy enough!
      November 25, 2023 6:50 PM MST

That tree-sky picture was a really large photo that I pasted right in!
      November 24, 2023 7:05 PM MST

& here's this other basic scene drawing back-it got accidentally deleted from the thread, but didn't get erased-off from my computer:
      November 26, 2023 8:03 AM MST