Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » How would you think if he ask you to go in the outer space flight?

How would you think if he ask you to go in the outer space flight?

This would be another really interesting question thread:
What would you think & how would you react to a person asking you if you would like to go out in space that would be right now?
Then that person will tell you: "Don't have to worry about any hotness or coldness from space, don't have to worry about any low in oxygen or any weakness in your muscles or bones"(or anything else), "I have all the necessary supplies that keeps you all safe, secure, good condition, etc. on moving up & around in outer space, even for really long time in space if I just fly you up over there now"

Do you think you would just do it, or still don't really trust it just yet?
Or would you still ask many other questions & ask for us to check through all the parts of the/their supplies, & all the other infos(if printed anywhere), just really incase if there might still be anything/many things that might potentially go terribly wrong-as could be really/very possible, before do any attempt to get on to that of any way?

Posted - November 22, 2023

Responses

I have no interest in going to outer space. There are so many beautiful and incredible sights to see on earth, even if I started right now and traveled the rest of my days, I'd never be able to see them all. 
      November 22, 2023 12:32 PM MST

That will be okay, I may like it here too!
      November 22, 2023 4:20 PM MST

I would go if my better half said it was safe, he is extremely intelligent and I trust him.  However I prefer he not go with me incase something goes wrong by accident. He has too much responsibility to risk his life for anything. 

Certainly don't want to be the first one to go, I'm not that much of a pioneer. 

This post was edited by . at November 22, 2023 5:49 PM MST
      November 22, 2023 5:47 PM MST

Then I probably suggest you still don't really just go as he said, even if they said he's right on almost everything that he said- about going/flying out into space! Or even as if he's right on almost everything about the deep space-I should say!
    Then do you would agree on this one?

But not sure of how far out there 'in deep space' This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 23, 2023 6:33 AM MST
      November 22, 2023 6:54 PM MST

Not at this time. My expiration date is looming, I'll make it there and I'll be perfectly safe. I'll be dancing on the stars in no time at all.  
      November 22, 2023 7:16 PM MST

No, would end all conversation on that one.
      December 2, 2023 2:22 PM MST