Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Savvy, What other art drawings would you like to see from my other paint programs?

Savvy, What other art drawings would you like to see from my other paint programs?

Posted - December 16, 2023

Responses

How about a mountain scene, if you aren't wanting to do a beach scene with a lighthouse until you go to the beach? 

Do you look at pictures to draw from when you use your Paint and other programs? Or do you mostly just come up with your own ideas of things?

Try not to do as many replies to me this time so the thread doesn't get so long and confusing. I will respond, it might just take me some time. 

Hope you're having a good day! Are you excited about Christmas?
      December 16, 2023 8:37 AM MST

You pick or I pick what objects to draw in the mountain scene (that you will pick) ?
      December 16, 2023 1:19 PM MST

You pick, Danny. A real original work of art. 
      December 17, 2023 9:30 AM MST

And now I will talk to you about each answerMug members is good at, & about how each person here does on computer drawings including/compare with me of the drawing requests from them.
    I will show you the house with something really unusual in some rooms-I will draw them.
      December 16, 2023 4:02 PM MST

I will finish the paint program drawing, then I will post every drawings that I did from each of those other drawing programs-that's from the other computers, or you can tell me to show you the paint program drawing now? This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 16, 2023 4:05 PM MST
      December 16, 2023 4:04 PM MST

'I mostly come up with my own ideas of things'
      December 17, 2023 7:31 AM MST

No, most of it just from my imagination, but some that where you can identify the object I painted is.
    I think I having some good days, 
    Excited about Christmas-pretty much yes-
    On my cardstock Christmas tree-I will decorate & create so many other cardstock Christmas things over that!
    The other 3 things to do on that other (Home Design) thread, don't know which to do/finish first, or I may do some of each(?)
    I may delete-off some of the things in that thread if it's really long now, or don't know if there's some/many things you really want it to be kept in that thread so You can look over that some more-later?
      December 16, 2023 1:16 PM MST

Glad you are having good days. And I would love to see more of your cardstock creations. 

Feel free to delete from the previous post. You may do some of each thing, or one at a time, whatever you wish.  It's hard for me to follow when there are so many replies and choices. Maybe give me 3 choices of things going forward? That will make it simpler. 
      December 17, 2023 9:33 AM MST

Should I wait till you reply before I do another reply, but I will send you art pictures once a day?

These choices here to do now or next:
    1. I may continue with drawing the other pictures-on mountain, lighthouse photograph, from other paint program.
    2. Tell you about each answerMug members about doing drawings.
    3. Make a drawing to show you a house with something really unusual that's in it.
      December 18, 2023 9:57 AM MST

December 18, 2023 4:36 PM MST

That I will draw the whole thing!
    I don't know if I will finish drawing that house, then reply with the whole house drawing,
    or should I reply with just one room/few house item drawings at a time, or reply with just half hour or one hour of house drawing at a time-Just if you want to see it soon? This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 19, 2023 10:55 AM MST
      December 18, 2023 5:16 PM MST

4. Show you the other 2 paint programs on LapTop that I didn't show you yet.
    5. Tell what each of the member are good at doing "here" (the ones that I know)

I just take pictures of those other paint programs instead of save them to flash drive, so you can see what drawing tools they are from each of the paint programs! This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 22, 2023 6:47 AM MST
      December 20, 2023 7:12 PM MST

I probably will get the house drawing done much faster if I look at other photographs of house rooms, then draw them.
    See what house pictures with rooms that you can find that would have some unique interesting rooms-& with some stuff in the rooms, then I will tell you how different the house & rooms it would be if I will draw a really good house-with rooms & things in it too!
      December 20, 2023 7:16 PM MST

And I work with much smaller resolution to start with on drawing it-to see if that will get to just about the drawings that I want much sooner.
      December 21, 2023 7:06 AM MST

I will just get this started now for you:
    See any mountains that you like here?
      December 16, 2023 1:18 PM MST

I like all of them. 

Let's try middle row all the way on the right.

December 16, 2023 6:00 PM MST

This one here?
    This image size is awfully giant, I think I should greatly reduce this image size!
    I will draw something over this mountainous photograph of my ideas okay?
      December 16, 2023 6:43 PM MST

I will see if the picture looks any different if post rather small or large of the same picture here:

Probably this would look more blurry if try make this picture the same size as that. This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 17, 2023 9:34 AM MST
      December 17, 2023 7:22 AM MST

I would like to see your creation based on that picture, but if you want to draw over it, that's fine, too. 
      December 17, 2023 9:35 AM MST

Yeah that's to draw over to work on the mountain scene with, I start on it now-

I may post you the drawing from the Paint Program now, then you can tell me if that's good enough there, then will post you the drawings that I did from the other paint programs.-
    -   

December 17, 2023 10:27 AM MST

That's beautiful! What are the animals you've included there?

December 17, 2023 11:07 AM MST

That's not any of normal animal that can be identified-as it's all drawn from me, but that don't have to be finished (animal) drawing, I may re-draw more details over those if you like(?)
      December 17, 2023 11:12 AM MST

I like the made-up animals! Very creative. You can add more to this if you want, but I think it's an A as it is. 
      December 18, 2023 4:34 PM MST

I may put more other color pattern details (mixed) over them & maybe add other (crazy) exotic limbs to those too(?) This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 19, 2023 8:39 PM MST
      December 18, 2023 5:15 PM MST