Active Now

WelbyQuentin
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Savvy, What other art drawings would you like to see from my other paint programs?

Savvy, What other art drawings would you like to see from my other paint programs?

Posted - December 16, 2023

Responses

I may put more other color pattern details (mixed) over them & maybe add other (crazy) exotic limbs to those too(?) This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 19, 2023 8:39 PM MST
      December 18, 2023 5:15 PM MST

I will now post you all those other computer drawings.
    And the drawings I'm working on here, should I post them each day to just see how far I got on those drawing now?
      December 17, 2023 11:31 AM MST

Now I got these other Paint Program drawings to Post in for You to look at now:

This one is the computer drawing that I did with the Paintbrush Program:
      December 17, 2023 12:47 PM MST

This computer drawing is done from PaintDS:
      December 17, 2023 12:48 PM MST

And I used SketchBookPro7 on doing this computer drawing:

December 17, 2023 12:49 PM MST

Got just this far;
    I may add more drawings to this, or should I stop here & work on the other picture-lighthouse?
      December 19, 2023 10:58 AM MST

I love the person walking the dog! Very cool! You can add more here if you'd like. 
      December 19, 2023 8:38 PM MST

Okay Yes
      December 20, 2023 5:57 AM MST

When I actually just delete the 'Replies' here, it took many chunks of messages & pictures out of that thread-
    the last time that I think about deleting messages from that other home designing thread-
    in that home designing thread, I opened that, then when I just completely deleted 2 of my replies, it just wiped-out about everything except just your one reply shown up there, & that was a long message-pictures thread!
    What I will try do this time, is to open to edit my reply, then I will just try erase it from in there instead & see how that erases the replies, but I don't know if I can erase-off every typing when open to edit-if it want me to put or leave something in it when do a reply to it, & I can copy-out everything that I want it to be saved when deleting the message, & that would be a lot to copy-out, & if I do that, then some of that would be my replies instead of yours-if I try putting all the rest of the other messages(& pictures) back in, so I don't really think that would be a good idea either.
    Or perhaps I may just leave everything there, & really simply-just set another different thread!
    -& maybe the same subject to that thread.
      December 20, 2023 7:08 AM MST

Actually-soon - I would just try 'edit' to one of my reply, & then delete from in there-just to try that.
      December 20, 2023 7:12 AM MST

I was testing the individual pixels in dots & lines on both the LapTop & Apple Computer, & the pixel dots in color to see if can show the colors at the smallest, Apple Computer's single pixels look much better than the single pixels from the LapTop.
      December 20, 2023 7:19 AM MST

I drew the outlines of whatever the other objects I will fill the rest in this scene-as the airplane above at the sky, the boat & surfing person on water, 2 people at the chairs under the umbrella, the upside canoe boat be at the right, & the bench just over it-then I may just fill those in & call it done too?
      December 20, 2023 5:54 PM MST

Yes, sounds like a good plan to fill in what you've done so far. 
      December 21, 2023 7:45 PM MST

Yes, then I will now fill them in, & I will put some details in too!
      December 22, 2023 6:45 AM MST

Here I filled in each of the beach-lighthouse objects that I outlined, can you tell what all these objects are okay?
    And I will fill-in some other objects if you tell me what other objects I should add in this scene, & what place to put the other objects in if you like?
    Then I will now fill in the other details to these filled objects!
      December 22, 2023 5:08 PM MST

I see a plane, boat, surfer, two people in chairs under a tree or maybe umbrella, a tent and another boat. 

I'd love for you to add some animals - maybe some seals and a crab? Or your original animals would be nice, too. 
      December 23, 2023 11:11 AM MST

The other 2 is:
    The bench(just in the simplest form yet)
    & the Canoe boat that's laid upside down someplace.
    Okay, I will add all of those animals in there too, & I will finish drawing them in solids & details too!
      December 23, 2023 1:08 PM MST

Yes, the rest of those are right of the objects you see in this scene!
    I'm now filling in the other designs and details to those objects.
      December 23, 2023 1:09 PM MST

Original animal-like the (deer) I draw with the birds, trees, flowers & stones in that picture?
      December 23, 2023 3:45 PM MST

Yes, or another animal of your design. 
      December 23, 2023 6:38 PM MST

I think I'm drawing-out good looks of sky-cloud pattern just by blend-selecting color with using colored pencil tool from the Paint program to draw it over & over again through it!
      December 23, 2023 7:05 PM MST

Here you are, that's how far I just got with my idea & your rest request altogether that may be closely enough just right here:
    I drew more curvier lines just outside but same dark gray color curve-for the seal, or it was looking more like just a rat with these:
      December 24, 2023 4:49 PM MST

I may re-draw the bench if it don't look that good
      December 24, 2023 7:16 PM MST

And on the surfer, I just made the face that would look kind of funny; the boat where I let the water view through the window holes. I may redraw or add anything else to the umbrella & bench, or what else should I add in the picture next?
    The canoe boat is just setting upside down(on the logs).

I may now tell you what each things the member is good at, about the drawings with other members, & I may give you some few good drawing advices that would get close to a good illustrated drawings?
    And I will get the ibisPaint drawing here soon!
      December 25, 2023 1:59 PM MST

I just found the house picture as "Unique interesting bathroom sink", then I get this:

But if I do drawing of a bathroom-sink that I really want-to see, then it would be much more different & would look much more interesting then this.
    I may tell you what stuff I will put in the bathroom sink picture that will make it look much more interesting-in the drawing of bathroom sink(?), then I will do it with the other house rooms in all interesting unique object drawings. This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 26, 2023 7:39 AM MST
      December 25, 2023 2:05 PM MST