Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Savvy, which of the art should I currently work on now?

Savvy, which of the art should I currently work on now?

Posted - January 4

Responses

Can you do an original drawing or painting of that underwater scene? With some of your own made up animals? 

Don't forget about the card stock Christmas tree! 

January 5, 2024 8:07 PM MST

I'm marking in so many different spots (in more like lines), you can tell me to post that underwater scene here now just to see how far I got on that scene-keep working on this one for now, or stop for new & start working on the other ones, "Or any one of scene that you may call that done(as to a complete stop from it)-as if I keep working on that scene",  then you can tell me to work on the other scene(s) at just about anytime, because I could just spend hours or even 8 hours, or even a whole day-putting in a lot of other different spots around the scene area-to draw in bunch of other different sea creature animals(a lot of them would be colorful-after).

I have much more to go yet on the card stock Christmas tree-maybe I will attach another card stock tree stick to make the card stock Christmas tree twice as tall. This post was edited by DannyPetti at January 6, 2024 11:36 AM MST
      January 6, 2024 7:25 AM MST

Now here’s the finished cardstock fishtank that I made - here’s the filter by the water pipe, the lights under the cover(glow in dark paint in it), see the cardstock fish on the water(the cut-up clear cellophane sheets all around in it is the water), the rocks, plants, color gravel, & the rounded fish cave-that’s all of them, now it’s a complete finished fishtank here,
    now enjoy looking at these!

January 6, 2024 10:59 AM MST

Very nice! Creative idea with the cellophane sheets! 

Is that the Christmas tree in the background? 

How many projects do you have going at once, Danny? I think it's a good idea so you don't get bored just working on one. 
      January 6, 2024 11:36 AM MST

I just set another thread here, in case You might-of got lost from the other art thread.
      January 6, 2024 11:01 AM MST

And this computer painting-is from ibisPaint X,

Paint Program & GIMP are from my LapTop.
    PaintBrush, PaintDS & SketchBookPro7 are from Apple Computer.
    & ibisPaint X, is from my iPhone.

So you can tell me what other paint program to try going to, & what other drawing to do on that drawing program-
    these are other options you can tell me to do of your choice that’s now!-

January 6, 2024 2:24 PM MST

Maybe try SketchBookPro7? I've heard of that one before. 
      January 14, 2024 7:29 PM MST

Maybe I will do the underwater scene on SketchBookPro?
    Unless it's another scene that you would like me to do on that program?
      January 14, 2024 7:34 PM MST

Sounds like a good idea, the underwater scene on SketchBook Pro. 
      January 27, 2024 3:24 AM MST

Then I will work on much more of the underwater scene creatures on the Apple computer - on SketchBookPro7 then!
      March 6, 2024 4:23 PM MST

I just got my new iPad, & I got the Drawing App just like SketchBookPro in that too!
      April 2, 2024 11:37 AM MDT

I be working on it new, then take a look at the underwater scene soon, & see what else you want it to be added just from that scene that I will about to show you-
      April 2, 2024 11:40 AM MDT

If you are ready for another project can you make the underwater scene with some of your made up animals?

I would also like to see something that is very green with a waterfall and moss and ferns. 

January 6, 2024 11:42 AM MST

Yes it is.
    Underwater scene in cardstock or just in computer drawing?
    Greens, waterfall & stuff just in the underwater scene?
    I may can do paper drawings, computer drawings too of course, that’s besides just other cardstock projects that I was doing-
    I will then make next is the cardstock: bird cage, hamster cage, then after that I will make the fishing poles & tackle box set-with large cellophane sheet that be the water to catch the cardstock fish from. This post was edited by DannyPetti at January 7, 2024 9:32 AM MST
      January 6, 2024 1:34 PM MST

Two different scenes. I would like paper drawings best. But you could do computer drawing of the underwater scene and paper drawing of the waterfall scene if you want. 
      January 6, 2024 4:16 PM MST

Yes I think I can do them soon!
      January 6, 2024 5:08 PM MST

I'm not sure if I'm ready yet, that I have few other cardstock projects that I will currently make next.
      January 6, 2024 3:46 PM MST

Take your time. The cardstock projects look like a lot of fun!
      January 7, 2024 9:31 AM MST

I will just show you this now, & you can tell where I will go from here drawing the underwater scene:

Which part & how much to draw in this scene, then I will do the other scene?
      January 8, 2024 4:48 PM MST

And how's this scene so far?
    Rather I stop here or add some more to this:
      January 12, 2024 4:20 PM MST

Beautiful! Maybe the sky could use some birds? 
      January 14, 2024 7:28 PM MST

Then I will add like strange kinds of birds along with the made-up animals, then I will work on the other picture that you asked?
      January 14, 2024 7:33 PM MST

Sounds good, Danny! It's good to stay busy, isn't it?
      January 20, 2024 6:58 AM MST

Yeah, on drawing, projects, & several other things
      January 20, 2024 10:42 AM MST