Active Now

my2cents
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Choose wisely: psychiatrist or psychologist?

Choose wisely: psychiatrist or psychologist?

~

Posted - January 28

Responses

Psychologist. Here's why!

I can't smoke weed anymore and it really pisses me off

I have been smoking weed almost everyday for 20+ years. As recently as 2 months ago, I'd smoke about a half ounce or so a week. Then, suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, I just can't smoke anymore without it giving me a panic attack or at the very least some absolutely crippling anxiety and shortness of breath. When I first started smoking, it really helped my anxiety and stress, now it just magnifies it. I really miss my weed.

January 28, 2024 9:11 AM MST

It depends on whether I want meds. Only the psychiatrist can prescribe them.
      January 28, 2024 12:30 PM MST

Roundabout. Siberian Khatru. Heart Of The Sunrise. Changes. Owner Of The Lonely Heart. Starship Trooper. And You And I. At the end the played a weird one. Gimme Some Lovin'. A couple of others I haven't head before. Amazing and just like YES but now I do know some of the album from 2004. Here they are few months back. How can I forget they played I've Seen All Good People. Enjoy!
    https://youtu.be/MuDDkVMgWmw This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at January 28, 2024 12:57 PM MST
      January 28, 2024 12:35 PM MST

Neither.  I have found that whole industry to be dangerous. 
      January 28, 2024 1:27 PM MST