Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » One man feeds and cares for 400 dogs.

One man feeds and cares for 400 dogs.

I hope he has a spay, neuter and adoption program as well.  Such dedication for one person.  He mixes bread, water and wet food to feed them.  Google translate indicates the language is Turkish, I'd like to donate to help him. Google comes up with nothing for an address.  :  (

Posted - February 17

Responses

Amazing, isn't it? A woman I know did the same for about 500 stray dogs, in Bosnia, and got sued with some bogus claims for her efforts.

Now, the guy who does this seems to be called Abdulkerim Kutlu, and that's how I found this site. The "donate" button doesn't appear to work, though.

https://cat-dog-paradise.org/ This post was edited by Danilo_G at February 21, 2024 1:51 AM MST
      February 20, 2024 12:17 PM MST

I put his message on Google Translate under Syria (Latin) A few words were translated

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

This post was edited by . at February 21, 2024 1:51 AM MST
      February 20, 2024 3:47 PM MST

Hehe, that's a nice thing to hear, or be able to say. When genuine, of course. Which this certainly seems to be! 

And if they can get by with a faulty "donate" button, I'm sure things are going well.
      February 20, 2024 3:56 PM MST

Clicked the donate button and the message came up in another language. Some of the words were in latin, the others did not translate, attempted to translate in several languages.

This post was edited by . at February 21, 2024 5:42 AM MST
      February 20, 2024 5:47 PM MST