Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Business » What would happen if dollar store have nearly everything, & everything is $1 each?

What would happen if dollar store have nearly everything, & everything is $1 each?

What would happen if there's a very large dollar store-they have nearly everything in that dollar store, and everything in that dollar store cost only a dollar:
even the toaster oven that you can heat foods with is only a dollar, even a watch that looks expensive with second & date hands is only a dollar, even the tractor that you can ride on is only a dollar, etc. ?

Then how many customers would go to that dollar store?

How fast will the items be brought out?
Until how many items will they have left-in what length of time?

And how grateful would each of the customers will be & how many would be grateful?

Posted - March 3

Responses

And one more thing:
    What would (each) customer think of all this?
      March 3, 2024 7:32 PM MST

There were stores like that for decades.  But recently inflation has caused them to raise their price to $1.25 per each item.  (Dollar Tree)

These 'everythings a $1' stores did/do not carry things like toasters...they cannot buy them for that little of cost, much less sell them for that price.

But some of them have now added sections that are under $10.  Soon they will be simply a store similar to Dollar General and Family Dollar stores. 
      March 4, 2024 8:24 AM MST

Oh I'm just naming other items that they really don't have that I (set) a dollar to each - at any dollar store that they have there now.
    This Dollar Store thread is not real-it's really a fantasy that I typed up here.
      March 4, 2024 4:22 PM MST

I just did this to see what others will think of this.
      March 4, 2024 7:11 PM MST

I was just listing the items that are very big & really expensive when putting just really small amount of costs to them|
      March 8, 2024 4:20 PM MST

Oh, I don't know.  Perhaps the Braves would win the series.
      March 4, 2024 5:48 PM MST

|(I will just tell you in the whole story of what would happen in this Dollar Store stuff, that I think which these should really happen just from the Dollar Store thread that which just I posted here)
      March 8, 2024 4:24 PM MST