Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Got a comparison between Biden and Trump that contains a bit of food for thought?

Got a comparison between Biden and Trump that contains a bit of food for thought?

A lot of Trump’s strongest critics are the people that have worked closely with him. But the people that have worked closely with Biden usually only have good things to say about him. And I think that is something to think about. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - April 12

Responses

Which one believes the science? 

April 12, 2024 9:05 AM MDT

That’s a Hoagie bun of food for thought. When Trump did that there was a guy in the back ground screaming at him not to look at it. But Trump kept looking at it while thinking about what a great photo it will be. Cheers and happy weekend!

April 12, 2024 9:21 AM MDT

I think another comparison between Biden and Trump that contains a bit of food for thought is their colonoscopy tests. When Trump had his done he refused to be put under because doing so would mean that he would have to temporarily hand over his presidential powers to Pence. Trump didn’t want to do that because he didn’t Trust Pence to give him his powers back. But when Biden had his test done he handed his presidential powers to his Vice President because he trusted her. And I think that is some food for thought. Cheers and happy weekend!

April 12, 2024 9:59 AM MDT

I just now saw a video of Trump talking about what Biden is doing by weaponizing the Justice Department to go after his political opponent is illegal. At the same time, Trump claims that a sitting president has absolute immunity and because of that the charges against him should dropped. No double standard there!
      April 12, 2024 1:32 PM MDT