Discussion » Questions » Communication » I just want to know that when I always say: Good looking out who's better then you!?, is that what SHE says?

I just want to know that when I always say: Good looking out who's better then you!?, is that what SHE says?

Posted - June 2

Responses

There will always be someone better looking, better body, more talented and smarter than you, it's the heart, caring, wisdom and integrity that makes the difference.  Without that, all the "better's" don't mean a thing, are not attractive at all, in my opinion.  This post was edited by . at June 2, 2024 3:44 PM MDT
      June 2, 2024 2:25 PM MDT

I agree to believe in yourself because then you will be come more derisive decisive divisive right 
      June 2, 2024 3:46 PM MDT

Just believe that the inner person is what makes a person attractive, of course I'm weak for big blue eyes as well.  :  )  It has been said, what good does it do, to gain the whole world but loose your own soul. So many seem to have it all but they don't have inner peace nor are they happy.  Once they begin to age and are past the flower their youth, the beauty they depended on to open doors for them is now gone.  Some can be left feeling empty and hopeless, what they depended on is now gone and they feel there is nothing left.  It's because they haven't developed their inner self, believe worth is based on external appearance.  So much in this world seems to want to confirm this message to women especially.  Aging actresses have difficulty finding roles for mature women and social media stresses too much of the outer, rather than the inner person.  

Developing the inner person is never ending, it goes on until we reach our expiration date.

This post was edited by . at June 3, 2024 2:08 AM MDT
      June 2, 2024 4:21 PM MDT

It epiphanized me to know that we are all mentally ill somebody wrote. Be happy for who you are. Be glad you are alive. Learning is the crux of me see? This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 3, 2024 5:56 AM MDT
      June 3, 2024 2:13 AM MDT

Yes, I see that clearly.  :  )
      June 3, 2024 7:28 AM MDT