Active Now

my2cents
Shuhak
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » This all came from some so called friend saying he's "calling me out" when just a little while ago I thought that and manipulative behavior?

This all came from some so called friend saying he's "calling me out" when just a little while ago I thought that and manipulative behavior?

icon size
ChatBot
3.5new
appstore
FREE
APP
icon clearicon user

Chat with AI Online

Simply ask your AI chatbot assistant to generate!

assistant avatar
Hello! How can I help you today?

Without including an attitude and being straightforward would any reality hugging individual know that living in society is a "nightmare that needs to be faced ready or not?"
assistant avatar
It is possible that individuals who prioritize self-awareness and critical thinking may come to the realization that living in society can present challenges and difficulties that may seem like a "nightmare" at times. This understanding may be reached through personal experiences, observations of societal issues, or reflections on human behavior and interactions. Ultimately, the perception of society as a "nightmare" is subjective and can vary based on individual perspectives and circumstances.

Alright but what if you included competition fear and control freak prescience to the fray to throw a wrench in the works of civility towards others here?
assistant avatar
When factors like competition, fear, and a tendency towards controlling behavior come into play in societal interactions, they can indeed complicate relationships and lead to challenges in maintaining civility and harmony. These traits can breed a sense of distrust, conflict, and power struggles among individuals, making it difficult to establish genuine connections and empathy with others.

In such situations, it becomes even more important for individuals to practice self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and effective communication to navigate these dynamics and strive for positive and respectful interactions despite the presence of these complicating factors. By acknowledging and addressing these challenges, individuals may be able to foster understanding, cooperation, and empathy in their interactions with others, thereby working towards a more harmonious and compassionate society.

icon send

Posted - June 26

Responses

I know of a master manipulator who is stubborn as well, but he's really cute with awesome eyes... awesome eyes and good looking wins, he is definitely "arm candy." 

This post was edited by . at July 1, 2024 4:18 PM MDT
      June 27, 2024 10:33 AM MDT

You mean heartthrob don't you? I do believe our nerves are complicated due to sophisticated adapt coercions. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 1, 2024 4:21 PM MDT
      July 1, 2024 4:19 PM MDT

hahahahaha, hmmmm...who me?
      July 1, 2024 4:21 PM MDT

Well adding in mankind is never content and always evolving you might as well say you are an intimidating progressive who knows how to strut her stuff. Strut her stuff is adaptive prowess exponentially expanded upon. Are you concerned about how you look when you go out 
    This thing as of today is largest WTF I have ever endured from since JFK was and Mary Jo Kopicnic Ted and Michael Jackson's doctor and what's ever worse is the desecration of Democracy with Trump getting pardoned along with Nixon and Harvey Weinstein.. Patricia Krenwinkle release and Julian Assange release. I'll tell you how the show went. Later. Remember when they made us watch Watergate in 2nd grade!? Wow. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 1, 2024 4:35 PM MDT
      July 1, 2024 4:24 PM MDT

I never "go out," unless it's to the doctor or the store.  
      July 1, 2024 4:36 PM MDT