Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Arts » What things you want in the house? Then I will draw that

What things you want in the house? Then I will draw that

Pick graphic type, specific house-items, room positions, outside-yard, etc.

Posted - Thu at 9:40 AM

Responses

A pool area with natural looking rocks, palm trees a small waterfall you can turn off if you want.   More of an adult pool area that makes you feel like you are in Hawaii with flowers, a walkway a place for two people to sit and enjoy the scenery.  Cozy and private for late night swims in your birthday suit.  A large catio for our feline friends. This post was edited by . at July 4, 2024 9:57 AM MDT
      July 4, 2024 9:54 AM MDT

Patio?

Feline-you mean ‘cat’
      July 4, 2024 10:33 AM MDT

Yes
      July 4, 2024 11:14 AM MDT

Draw them all pixelated (like from Pixel Studio) or in so many various colors & details (like in SketchBook program?

It probably will get done much faster/sooner if it’s all pixelated

July 4, 2024 11:36 AM MDT

I only got some of your home requests here, some may not look that good yet.
    I may just copy the pictures from Google Image typing in whatever you type here to search these images with-to see if that saves much more work & time, that be much more accurate to the drawings - then I have to use a different drawing program to copy the pictures to, then I will draw something over it-as I don’t think you want it to just put in as it is.
    From the Pixel Studio, it just tells me that the image is too large if I do try copy it into Pixel Studio-that because uses much fewer pixels, but I use fewer pixels to cut down much of drawing work & time, but maybe I will just do with drawing that takes a lot more pixels & colors, & copy many images to that then.
    And now here’s the drawing with the parts that I just drew-out:
      July 4, 2024 2:42 PM MDT

Here’s the pictures I found for each of your picture requests here:

Then I will put them together & maybe draw over them, I had to get the flowers separately, then put it with the pool, then I will find some more flowers after that.

July 5, 2024 2:19 PM MDT

Wow you went to work on my request, how sweet of you.   Love the rock spas with the waterfalls, the art work on the wall, flowers, palm trees, everything looks great. 
      July 6, 2024 6:05 AM MDT

Then I put them together to that picture below there-as I did both: search, copy the pictures, & draw-all in just that whole complete scene, see what I will do next on these!
      July 6, 2024 7:25 AM MDT

I may work these pictures in the drawing program now, or you can tell me what to leave out & what other ones to add in-before I start(?)
    And how you want these to be drawn in (too)? This post was edited by DannyPetti at July 5, 2024 2:23 PM MDT
      July 5, 2024 2:22 PM MDT

I just did these with the Sketchbook Program after I copied in many of the pictures, not sure if any of these came out good, and can change them if you like, then tell which to change:

Just the 3 separate scenes here, and see that there’s 2 more scenes to do,
    will have to blend in the copied palm trees with the blue sky areas in it, and I cut-out many small colored flowers & pasted them to many different places of that other pool picture.

July 5, 2024 7:56 PM MDT

Lovely idea. 
      July 6, 2024 6:07 AM MDT

I just add the squarish sky-cloud ground scene with the couples-as 2 people sitting, and I put that right into the square hole of the upper structure bars where you see walkway path below it, just fits almost right into it!
      July 6, 2024 7:30 AM MDT

The two people at the end of the walkway is really creative. Like everything you have done.
      July 6, 2024 10:42 AM MDT

Just the image of 2 sitting people up there you mean - just a copied part of an image there
      July 6, 2024 10:58 AM MDT

Great!!! now these be up to your choice-that what else should do on these 3 scenes next
    See that I have 2 or 3 more of ‘em to do too
    To do now of my idea now-I may just blend-in around the palm tree leaves, blend around the waterfall’s water switch box, so that it looks like it’s attached together or switch box tied together with the rock wall, maybe I should draw in like a cord from the switch box to that water falling, so it would look like that the falling water firmly has the connection with the switch. I will/ may have to blend around/in that 2 different skies with the couples in it. Will work on that other pool area later. Will just copy in the other scenes, then I will see what I will do with those other scenes(later).
      July 6, 2024 7:45 AM MDT

Don’t know if you want me to work on your (house) request now,

But I will now draw the house that I really want to be in-including rooms, things in house, the whole yard, & maybe ‘the whole neighborhood of it-but that will be much later on’, would go through lot of changes, but I may put in many image copying to this too (?)

July 6, 2024 9:36 AM MDT

Then should I make ‘em all in just pixelated scenes - objects? (First)

These probably will get done much faster if these are done in more pixelated

July 4, 2024 10:32 AM MDT

Whatever makes you the most happy and gets those creative juices flowing. 
      July 6, 2024 7:09 PM MDT