Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Arts » What things you want in the house? Then I will draw that

What things you want in the house? Then I will draw that

Pick graphic type, specific house-items, room positions, outside-yard, etc.

Posted - July 4

Responses

On the drawing program, I’m just playing around with other different pens & brushes, then just about all different tones, textures, variations, then bunch of different shapes with various colors about to producing-to see what other weird, strange, and maybe be some ‘really interesting shapes, spots (& objects?)’ that it would be from doing on that program.!
      July 7, 2024 7:26 PM MDT

I would show you this one too
    I took this real sliding door shower room:

Then I used the PixelArt program & pixelated the shower room photo, but set it with 256 pixels across in that, & these color boxes you see here is all the colors it’s using just in this pixelated shower room:

Then it’s kind of hard too see the shower head there, even with this many pixels, if I take another picture-of a bathroom, it probably won’t get the toilet picture in that clearly at all.
    So may have to just stick with just copying pictures from Google Image (use it as it is) with using a complex drawing program, probably that’s only the fastest way to get the other art done & for it to show up good!

Or if just use an art program that do just pixelated picture, may have to do really the best I can-on coloring all around in-that what only the colors & pixels that you only have that to work with, but may not want to search way through these few colors & pixels to try to find really the best look possible on just the pixelated drawing work-might seem to take too long of a work just for that-so again I might mostly or ultimately-just keep using/copying more different Google pictures & just put them in as is, then see what just other changes I want to make to that if anything really particular to change to.
    I could try drawing other straight perspective lines to see how that does, but might take really a while to draw so many of other perspective lines to fill in rest of details, may be best to just copy many more different images instead-that might be all included in that.

July 8, 2024 8:02 AM MDT

Then the pixelated photo from that:

Then on this pixelated photo that’s 100 pixels across with just the given colors in it - Do you think you can see the window, toilet, cabinet, sink, mirror, and the shower’s glass sliding doors okay?

July 8, 2024 10:49 AM MDT

And now from this whole original photo:

Then

This pixelated picture from that photo is just 64 pixels across

100 pixels across

200 pixels across

and 256 pixels across
    Probably can’t see the toilet that good even if it have 256 pixels in a row in this last picture, may can try adding some white on the wall & near the bottom base of the toilet, but don’t know how it will look if change something or change to that.

July 8, 2024 11:02 AM MDT

You did so much work, they all look amazing.
      July 8, 2024 11:34 AM MDT

Probably a lot going through with this one photo,
    I took a photo, put the photo in the pixel program, I get the pixel program to pixelize the photo, then I send the pixelized photo in the answerMug that you see the photo pixelized up there!
      July 8, 2024 1:03 PM MDT

Then Thank You very much on this one!!!!
      July 8, 2024 2:45 PM MDT

Really hard to see any glass shower doors if it’s pixelated in any way probably, from the toilet in last pixelated picture on this page, may add white and much lighter grays around below the toilet-maybe 2 kinds of lighter grays if there is-make these scattered, but that may change around the other objects color adjusting to still make like real photo even if pixelated, I don’t think it be just the wall or other objects that look white.
      July 8, 2024 11:11 AM MDT

Like the smaller pixels, easier on my eyes.  Looks more like a piece of modern artwork. 
      July 8, 2024 11:38 AM MDT

A picture with smaller pixels, means more pixels in a picture to see?
      July 8, 2024 12:57 PM MDT

The larger ones are hard for me to look at for some reason. 
      July 14, 2024 4:17 PM MDT

Have anybody asked you what kind of picture you like, then they will draw a picture that you ask for?
      July 8, 2024 3:26 PM MDT

Yes, someone I know did that for me, very sweet and loving gesture, something I treasure.

This post was edited by . at July 8, 2024 4:07 PM MDT
      July 8, 2024 4:03 PM MDT

Then do you know who that might be, which drawing it is, when was that drawing is done at-on this or the other answer site that sets continuous messages & upload photos from?
      July 8, 2024 4:50 PM MDT

It was in my personal life, not online. 
      July 8, 2024 6:48 PM MDT

Then I probably could be the only one who is doing the drawings that is on this site that’s now - that I would be doing the drawings that you or they be asking for here!
      July 8, 2024 7:00 PM MDT

Yes, the only one.  :  )
      July 8, 2024 7:19 PM MDT

Really Great!!!
    Okay, I copied in the rest of your picture requests now, that up there somewhere!!
      July 8, 2024 7:43 PM MDT

July 8, 2024 7:50 PM MDT

A dedicated gun vault.

Tactical Wall, Tactical Gear Loadout, Weapon Storage, Gun Storage ...

DRAGONMAN’S - Updated June 2024 - 687 Photos & 55 Reviews - 1200 Dragon ...
      July 7, 2024 4:38 AM MDT

And are these 2 good art pictures too?
      July 7, 2024 5:42 AM MDT

Wow, sweet!

I used to have an over, under double barreled muzzle loader...then it got stolen.  :  (
    This post was edited by . at July 7, 2024 7:53 AM MDT
      July 7, 2024 7:52 AM MDT

That really sucks. Some of those can be worth some money. Was it an original? 
      July 7, 2024 10:46 PM MDT

Yes, given to me by a very old lady, I'm still sick about it. It had an engraved silver powder holder in the butt of the gun.  This post was edited by . at July 10, 2024 4:34 AM MDT
      July 8, 2024 10:55 AM MDT

A patch box. Some of those are works art. I have a few flintlock long rifles with brass patch boxes, nothing fancy.  This post was edited by Chief Ten Beers at July 10, 2024 9:21 AM MDT
      July 10, 2024 4:42 AM MDT