Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Military » How about that war in the Ukraine?

How about that war in the Ukraine?

Yesterday Russia bomed Ukraine’s largest children's hospital. And I am sure they will keep boming children’s hospitals in Ukraine and the next country invade. Extra horrible part is Trump and people like him want to stop giving aid to Ukraine and do what ever they can to weakening NATO – knowing many people could die. Cheers!

Posted - July 9

Responses

The first part he is talking about what to do if you are in an ELECTRIC BOAT and it crashes in the ocean.  "The Snake" is a poem he regularly reads at rallies. 

The second one is about the EPA requiring water reducers on bathroom and kitchen fixtures.  They do not work as well with them...you do not get as much water. Trump go rid of them while he was in office but Biden reversed it. 

The term is normal OBiden....meaning Biden is taking orders from Obama.  (Biden recently said he is taking orders from the Commander In Chief.  Who is he taking orders from???)

Trump did not call Melania the name Mercedes. Trump was speaking to  Mercedes Slapp who was one of the organizers of the event he was speaking at. 

It was an old black and white picture of a young blonde woman. 

Not confusion,  same as OBiden....he was comparing Haley with Pelosi. 

The Revolutionary War comment was wrong.  It happens...
    Biden said Roosevelt addressed the American people the day have the stock market crashed in 1929 on TV.
    Obama said he visited all 57 states. 

This post was edited by my2cents at July 13, 2024 12:54 PM MDT
      July 13, 2024 12:53 PM MDT

Is there nothing that you won't find an excuse for?  There is none so blind as one who will not see.
      July 13, 2024 1:11 PM MDT

I said the Revolutionary War comment was wrong. 

There are other things I have said he was/is wrong on.  But in your post that is the only thing that is not twisted and taken out of contexted.  (And it maybe, I am taking the post as said assuming it is accurate)
      July 13, 2024 1:21 PM MDT

You need to consume more right-wing media. It provides rebuttals so that people don't have to figure it out for themselves and possibly get inadvertently exposed to some factual information. 
      July 13, 2024 3:43 PM MDT

The stuff she posted was stuff I personally heard in speeches.  I do not need anyone to think for me.  I heard the speeches myself. 
      July 13, 2024 4:38 PM MDT

My bad.  
      July 14, 2024 5:23 AM MDT

And still, after hearing him with your own ears, you have the temerity to talk about President Biden's mental acuity as though he's the only one with a problem.
      July 14, 2024 5:25 AM MDT

What Trump post did not make sense?  If you put it in context it makes complete sense. I just explained what each of those were.   
      July 14, 2024 6:04 AM MDT

Apparently, you don't see how ludicrous your argument is.  In NO context does any of that make sense.
      July 14, 2024 6:09 AM MDT

In MAGA world it makes sense. 
      July 14, 2024 6:25 AM MDT

I forgot - sorry.
      July 14, 2024 6:28 AM MDT