Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Now that we know Trump is OK should he get a heaping helping of his own medicine?

Now that we know Trump is OK should he get a heaping helping of his own medicine?

Shortly after Nancy Pelosi’s husband was brutally bashed in the head with a hammer – Trump weighed in on it. At a rally he was trash talking Nancy then he leaned towards the crowd and said – by the way how is her husbands head. So maybe someone should discuss health care polices with Trump then lean towards him and say – by the way how is your ear?

Shortly after a mass school shooting Trump met with the students. He was carrying a piece of paper with a list of his talking points – one of the things on the list was – I hear you. So maybe someone should say to Trump – boy it must have been pretty terrifying when the bullets started flying – do you hear those students now?

Cheers!

Posted - July 16

Responses

They have ruined San Francisco....I will stand up to Crazy Nancy.  How's her husband? Does anybody know?  She does not want a wall on the border but she has a wall around her house....but it did not protect him very well.....

He was not mocking Paul Pelosi.  He was commentong on the crime rates in CA specifically San Francisco.  And that he would stand up to several politicians  by name including "Crazy Nancy Pelosi."  He asked if anyone knew how he was doing. And then pointing out the hypocrisy of Nancy Pelosi opposing the border wall while has a wall around her house.  This post was edited by my2cents at July 16, 2024 9:02 AM MDT
      July 16, 2024 8:58 AM MDT