Discussion » Questions » Emotions » In all fairness, is it any wonder that Randy D is confused by the mixed messages she gives him? (Poor fella. Grrrrr.)

In all fairness, is it any wonder that Randy D is confused by the mixed messages she gives him? (Poor fella. Grrrrr.)

~

Posted - September 2

Responses

If the restraining order is still in effect, that's a pretty clear message.  Perhaps her computer has been hacked. 
      September 2, 2024 3:19 PM MDT

Or maybe it was the hackers who filed the restraining order, and she’s the one who really has been sending me sandwiches and invitations!
      Thank you for providing me with this new perspective, I’ll stay on her doorstep and be a little more persistent based on this new angle of looking at things. You are a true gem.

~

September 2, 2024 3:55 PM MDT

OMG Randy D., perhaps you are sleep walking while you are dreaming and sending yourself sandwiches.  
      September 2, 2024 5:18 PM MDT

Gee, that’s a pretty good idea too! Once again, you’re right, I should be sending sandwiches to myself. I don’t have a GrubHub account yet, but give me a few minutes, and I certainly will!

((((Psssst. Along that same line of thinking, do you have any ideas about stopping a certain someone from filing those frivolous, reoccurring, overlapping restraining orders against a poor innocent chap like me?)))))
      ~

September 3, 2024 9:08 AM MDT