Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Have you been through a boarding house that absolutely should not have been a boarding house and got real crazy?

Have you been through a boarding house that absolutely should not have been a boarding house and got real crazy?

Posted - 2 hours ago

Responses

Never, ever been to a boarding house or a bordelo either.
      September 21, 2024 12:40 PM MDT

Crazy Debbie..drunk insane..black dude asked me if I wanted to put a hit on her after he asked if she's bothering me. I walked down the street with him and the dude said I'll pay you this to wallop the hell out of her. They both were like wth. Bipolar. Told the priest with a guest on the church lawn that he was going to kill him and his whole family. Family got a call. Grounded for a long time. Took him on violent edge walks. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 21, 2024 12:52 PM MDT
      September 21, 2024 12:44 PM MDT

Have you ever heard of "stranger danger," lol
      September 21, 2024 12:50 PM MDT

That sounds like a Wild Dog Production movie. I'm now looking for another Wild Dog Production movie.
    This is Loose Change a Wild Dogs scene and this guy directs all the the movies Dohn Disnadeli or something This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 21, 2024 1:21 PM MDT
      September 21, 2024 12:53 PM MDT