Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Are people who are just cynical ignorant conspiracy theorists to call COVID Cornholevirus not actively conscience thus can't care or get it?

Are people who are just cynical ignorant conspiracy theorists to call COVID Cornholevirus not actively conscience thus can't care or get it?

Posted - Tue at 4:43 PM

Responses

Dr. Fauchi told us all; all we need to get is the vaccination as we would not get Corona.  I've had three vaccinations, after that contracted Corona 2 times.  I don't believe anything they say about the virus and will never have another vaccination. 

This post was edited by . at September 24, 2024 6:52 PM MDT
      September 24, 2024 5:24 PM MDT

Blind faith in logic not reason that's what that is. Well okay personal experience it have people a heart condition. I got all three. I'm sicker than a mountain of Moxie right now  This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 24, 2024 7:09 PM MDT
      September 24, 2024 6:06 PM MDT

Wanna know what happened? I got detour for 10 miles because the Boston T system was down and the stuff bus had someone fall on the floor like a a big boom thud. Everybody lurch forward but there was no hope for the convulsing Hispanic dude. Everyone got off and then the paramedics and everyone came and he was just not getting on the stretcher it was a major effort. I thought that he maybe anti authority but I realize now his body may have been going haywire from something. The second bus came by and I got on utterly relieved because the talking social butterfly with this irking laugh was irking me the whole way. There is a God. I was like ohh noo I'm in hell. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 24, 2024 7:10 PM MDT
      September 24, 2024 6:11 PM MDT

Poor man, sorry to hear he had such a rough time.  It's not easy to see someone suffering and you are helpless to help him.
      September 24, 2024 7:12 PM MDT

True. A nice elderly older Chinese lady talk to me too.
      September 24, 2024 7:20 PM MDT

That must have been an uplifting experience 
      September 24, 2024 9:57 PM MDT

Hope you will feel better quickly.
      September 24, 2024 7:09 PM MDT

Really thank you. Hey! Do you know why I know it's true? After 52 years of him I was told by 2 other childhood friends that he's gay and one said anti-technology. But, do you know what? He is idiot savant musicologist and you name on musician he'll name twenty. Darkness at 57. He ran over and dragged a 70 year old lady to death accidently walking from Whole Foods with two bags of groceries in her arm in route 9 in Framingham. Death trap. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 24, 2024 9:53 PM MDT
      September 24, 2024 7:15 PM MDT

My brother flew from WA Blaine here to Boston planning to spend a week. The next day he got sick and sorry see ya next May and flew back. The next day I got sick too. It's good to know it runs in family.
    Einstein said, "reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one," and quantum mechanics shows this is correct. What does it take to stop the illusion? This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 24, 2024 7:25 PM MDT
      September 24, 2024 7:23 PM MDT

I don't think that was because he might be gay, an accident can happen to anyone.  Why do you think he is gay, does he live a gay lifestyle or have gay lovers? 

There is nothing about being a savant that requires the word "idiot," in front of it.  Savant means extremely gifted and talented in various ways.  

This post was edited by . at September 25, 2024 2:14 AM MDT
      September 24, 2024 9:55 PM MDT

Never ever did I think this for 52 years of knowing him but being a musical twit and nothing else, my other two slightly musically inclined friends who have an ego up they're ass demeaning control freaks who blew up in front of me, have to know everything and both of them in nothing better to ask times ask me is he gay. He bitches about most things and calls people fa holes though. He was born retarded bad fate. Only favors MAD and CRACKED. He effs off to every 50 state takes photos. He looks just like Charles Manson at an angle. His ego is sick too. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 25, 2024 1:34 PM MDT
      September 25, 2024 1:31 PM MDT