Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » You can't live free but you can live with aholes though!?

You can't live free but you can live with aholes though!?

Posted - Wed at 1:27 PM

Responses

I don't live with aholes. 
      September 25, 2024 4:55 PM MDT

Ok mytwoKents!:) My grandfather no word of lie could smoke one Lark a day. 1! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 25, 2024 8:57 PM MDT
      September 25, 2024 5:59 PM MDT

I seem to be living free okay.
    And my well-functioning ahole has been serving me well my entire life thus far.

:)

September 25, 2024 8:57 PM MDT

I'm really disturbed at this inner intrusion of my inward being today that's all I got to say. I fall into dystopian despair and watching Come And See the most disturbing war film ever made. What really clutched my gut today was unavoidable seeing some guy take a selfie in his car directly right in front of me. Also, I and my brother are sick and they can't tell us what it is. It's not COVID. It's not the flu. Click. Baddo. Doe no. It's like the world saying I don't like people. I hope you die philosophy. Chess!
    While it may feel like it’s too late to change certain aspects of the past or present, it’s worth considering that healing and growth can still occur, even from difficult places. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 26, 2024 7:14 PM MDT
      September 26, 2024 1:42 AM MDT

I can only speak for myself, but your bold-font sentence I have found true in my life.

And for your other sharings, hang in there. A day at a time. Hope you feel better,  too. (And good for you in paying attention at the other driver's inattention.)

Thanks for a Pick.  :)
      September 26, 2024 7:16 PM MDT

Thought for the day: Even though ,"you can't go through enough" you certainly can with information overload and future shock to the point where you a blathering imbecile shouting to the wind lost on all ears.

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 27, 2024 5:48 AM MDT
      September 27, 2024 5:43 AM MDT

Yes. :)

Sometimes the best thing for me is to just be still, relax and breathe.
      September 27, 2024 5:47 AM MDT

I was just ruminating about friends struggles who all broke up was don't drag your sophistry into my plate. We either have a clash of interests or personalities. Sometimes it's best to just detach. Family dynamics likely the culprit. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 27, 2024 6:11 AM MDT
      September 27, 2024 5:50 AM MDT

And I forgot to add that I also beleive that we humans can learn many helpful and important healing and growth concepts/things without going through pain and difficult places.

I try to be open to learn at all times.
    :)
      September 27, 2024 5:45 AM MDT

Yes. If it's not to late. But consider, it's always too late. Try to be open to change but considering the rapid pace of technological progress...Whats what ..who's who Orson Welles. What a fine character. Nature talks humans walk.
    Orson Welles
    1937 portrait by Carl Van Vechten
    Born
    George Orson Welles

May 6, 1915
    Died October 10, 1985 (aged 70)
    Los Angeles, California, U.S.
    Resting place Ronda, Andalusia, Spain Occupations
    • Director
    • actor
    • writer
    • producer
    • magician
    Years active 1931–1985 Notable work Political party Democratic Spouses
    Partners
    Children 3, including Beatrice Signature This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 27, 2024 6:11 AM MDT
      September 27, 2024 5:54 AM MDT

I admit I'm terribly 'behind the times' as far as tech stuff and many things. I don't learn everything .

I didn't mean to come across as I'm a walking talking always-open-to-learning learner. I only meant that sometimes things have popped out at me when I least expected to learn something .

Many times I just like to breathe and just sit and be --  and that is A-OK with me. 

Yup, breaks from learning is a good thing, too. :) 
      September 27, 2024 6:11 AM MDT

Striking a chord with me, either you have "put-ty putty" or you don't. Someone who grew up with you in the same dynamic will likely have the same rubric in interests. For instance. I read Morris West and my brother said I read Morris West too! I saw MOTHER!..I saw that you too! The other brother puts tears in his relationship about him because he is a radical extrovert and the other a radical introvert like apples and oranges. Doers and thinkers with no accrued or shared interests. I often wonder why one brother casually reference the other brother as an hole because now I see or hear them griping each about other on different interests. Irreconciliable really. Wow! How do you spell irreconciliable? He asks what's a pram?..Sigh. Right in front of me I saw this guy mutter Meh! before he plod away on his bicycle. Meh is now scriptured into the context of my idiomatic English. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 27, 2024 7:32 AM MDT
      September 27, 2024 7:24 AM MDT