Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Why do some women try to distract me and make me forget that it was a SANDWICH I asked for? (Hey, wait a second . . . what am I saying?)

Why do some women try to distract me and make me forget that it was a SANDWICH I asked for? (Hey, wait a second . . . what am I saying?)

~

Posted - October 12

Responses

She is ignoring your request. 
      October 14, 2024 7:30 AM MDT

This is not your original answer, you first edited it (at least once), then you deleted it altogether, and now you’ve posted a different one. I’m not alleging there’s anything wrong with any of those actions, I’m just letting you know that I’m not only watching you, I’m also keeping score.

~

October 14, 2024 8:20 PM MDT

No response on my first one, thank you for not saying anything bad about my boy toy.  I am very protective of him.  
      October 14, 2024 8:24 PM MDT

The Coalition of Sub-basement Technicians Symposium (C.O.S.T.S.) is in San Diego the fellas have been taking me out every night for carousing and painting the town red. I can’t be on answerMug every second, I can’t be available to you as much as you would like need me to.
      ~

October 14, 2024 8:45 PM MDT