Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Biden: ‘I Find It Hard to Believe’ Hillary Would Do Anything ‘Intentionally Wrong’! Do you agree with Joe Biden?

Biden: ‘I Find It Hard to Believe’ Hillary Would Do Anything ‘Intentionally Wrong’! Do you agree with Joe Biden?

MARTIN: We only have a couple moments left. And we are talking in the middle of a presidential election. There’s just a couple of weeks…

BIDEN: …Is that right?

MARTIN: Yeah, I don’t know if you’ve heard.

BIDEN: Oh (laughter).

MARTIN: Yeah, kind of a big deal. Couple weeks till the conventions. Your candidate, the presumptive Democratic nominee…

BIDEN: She is my candidate.

MARTIN: …Hillary Clinton – there is still a cloud over her in terms of whether or not she will face an indictment for her use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state.

BIDEN: Under the law…

MARTIN: …Do you think she did anything wrong?

BIDEN: Under the law – I can’t comment on that for the following reason. If I comment and tell you what I think, which is positive, then the easy accusation would be Biden is vice president and probably put pressure on one of the government agencies to keep that from happening. The president and I have kept our hands off completely. What we do know is that she is incredibly – by leaps and bounds more qualified than the other person to be the president of the United States. I’ve known her for 40 years. I’m a friend of hers. And I don’t – I find it hard to believe that she would do anything intentionally wrong.

Posted - July 4, 2016

Responses

Hillary is - gasp - a WOMAN . Joe Biden has trouble believing any woman would ever do wrong; he has almost as much trouble believing women don't want his hands all over them.

If any of the little peons did one tenth of what she did - even if in ignorance - they'd be looking at fines and prison.

Her lame "unawareness" doesn't cut it with folks who are familiar with the harsh statutes in place regarding sensitive information.

Furthermore, if Hillary is that unaware of what constitutes classified information then she's (at best) incompetent.

July 4, 2016 4:37 AM MDT

• You gotta be joking lol

July 4, 2016 6:49 AM MDT

July 4, 2016 8:44 AM MDT

I wish I were!

July 4, 2016 8:45 AM MDT

Hello Drue:

I DO believe Biden..   If you can show me what benefit she got by keeping classified information on the server, I COULD change my mind..  But, I just don't believe she treated classified material like so much toilet paper.  I just don't..

excon

July 4, 2016 9:02 AM MDT

No I don't agree with him.

July 4, 2016 11:42 AM MDT

•   July 4, 2016 3:08 PM MDT

• No I don't agree. The only reason she gets away with it is because she's Hillary and her supporters will protect her at all costs.

I'm sorry but speaking of Hellary.... I have to re-post this it's too priceless:

July 4, 2016 3:21 PM MDT