bhwilson
goody2shoos
SpunkySenior
Danilo_G
uncle bob
Prof Syct
officegirl
TrumpianZeitgeist
Element 99
Jaded Junky Nurse Sharonna
DCLXVI
gigi_fire
Zack - Mr. GenXer
Baba
Strange1
Jewels Vern
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Is there anything i can do about an overactive bladder?

Is there anything i can do about an overactive bladder?

anything i can buy over the counter, im prediabetic so that might have something to do with it and so does the metformin , i just got a job in a calling center and i cant live in the bathrm, any suggestions other than buying some diapers to wear? i do cut out a lot of the caffeine and liquids but i dont want to get dehydrated either, and no i dont want to get a doctors note, cause ive been put on leave by other calling centers when i needed to take care of stuff. ive had a hysterectomy and gallbladder surgery and i heard that can mess things up, and my mother had a dropped bladder once, wondered if that might be happening, dont think its an infection cause im not having pain or anything, any suggestions? i dont want to lose the job over it

Posted - November 12, 2016

• 6349
    This is a question for your doctor.
      November 12, 2016 10:04 PM MST
    0

• 14162
    i asked this on healthtap.com too
      November 13, 2016 7:43 AM MST
    0

• 1853
    You should seek the advice of a physician.  
      November 12, 2016 10:18 PM MST
    0

• 14162
    i did ask this on healthtap.com too, just wondered if others were dealing with this too
      November 13, 2016 7:44 AM MST
    0

• 20928
    Honey, you have to go to the doctor.  We can't help this one.  You need a check up and they do have pills to control a bladder that is overactive.

That is all I can tell you.  I know this.  If I drink coffee, I have to pee a LOT.  But you must drink a lot of water anyway.  Regardless of the discomfort, because that will cause even more problems if you do not.  Your body needs water.  Not coffee.  But YOU need a doctor.  Try and see one after work or on the weekends or something.  Diapers?  You don't want to do that unless it is beyond control. 
      November 13, 2016 1:10 AM MST
    0

• 14162
    i did lower my caffeine intake and i cut back on liquids when im there
      November 13, 2016 7:45 AM MST
    0