Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Do you enjoy stripping at the hospital / doctor's office?
D&D

Do you enjoy stripping at the hospital / doctor's office?

Posted - November 13, 2016

Responses

I don't get the context here, unless it's sexual related.. in that case your question might be more suitable inside the adultMug as we have under 18's inside the main room. 
      November 13, 2016 1:20 AM MST

Doesn't have to be sexual. Lots of people enjoy / don't mind being in their own God-given meatsuit.
      November 13, 2016 1:43 AM MST

I thought from the way you worded this question that you hated the idea D&D.  So, we both had a totally different take.

But I do like god given meatsuit.  That I will use
      November 13, 2016 1:50 AM MST

I feel embarrassed and humiliated getting naked in front of any medical personnel. Didn't help when the last ones looked at me like I'm a freak and the previous one looked at me very wrongly. Hands all over me. Ugh. I do wonder why they can't be just blase about the whole thing.
    I asked because it's terribly awkward for me and have been curious how many are not, some like it even.
      November 13, 2016 2:35 AM MST

Then why bring it into the context of stripping at the hospital/doctors office (alas in front of health care person(s))?
      November 13, 2016 1:52 AM MST

I don't even think about it.   I am a massage therapist and I deal with nudity all day long.  I am in school and we have to lie on a table (get this) under a sheet and take our clothes off that way.  In a classroom.  So, you get used to getting undressed in weird places very quickly around this field.

Plus everyone I work on is undressed, but under a sheet.  Part of the correct way to massage is to make sure nothing is exposed ever.  So the doctor's office is no big whoop.  Now if you ask me if I want a crotch exam?  Ugh.  I don't want to. 
      November 13, 2016 1:32 AM MST

Not at all.
      November 13, 2016 3:22 AM MST