Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.

What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.

[~]

Posted - October 2

Responses


  • 17866
    You will find me to be sunny and bright most of the time.  I do have those overcast days, which I particularly enjoy.  I don't routinely storm.  I have a gentle step and soft voice.  Now rain.....I do love rain, love to just watch it fall and hear it hit whatever is above me.   I try to minimize rain that sometimes leaks from my eyes.  I know you understand.   

      October 6, 2026 2:16 PM MDT
    2

  • 54066

     

      Dedicated to you:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MG0e8_foDmU&ra=m


      “I Love A Rainy Night” by Eddie Rabbit, 1980.
      ~


      October 6, 2026 10:41 PM MDT
    1

  • 1586
    I'm a bit foggy on how to beat Thriftymaid's answer...
      October 7, 2026 5:07 AM MDT
    1

  • 54066

     

      Hey, wait . . . you’re not going to drum up a storm of controversy, are you? Grrrrr.
      ~

      October 7, 2026 11:27 AM MDT
    1

  • 1586
    Not in the least! When it rains, I pour one.
      October 8, 2026 6:14 AM MDT
    0