Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Emotions » PROBLEMS. Community/state/country/worldwide. Which of those occupies your concern(s)/ worries/ time the most and why?

PROBLEMS. Community/state/country/worldwide. Which of those occupies your concern(s)/ worries/ time the most and why?

Posted - November 14, 2016

Responses

I think the world situation has become quite serious. I worry for the refugees that go through so much! it's all bible prophecy unfolding before our eyes. 
      November 14, 2016 10:29 PM MST

Me too  Autumn. As communication improves the world become smaller. Unfortunately people are  becoming smaller too. Less empathetic/sympathetic/caring. More selfish. Nationalists/Isolationists close themselves off to the rest of the world. Insular interests. They are the cener of the universe and the rest of it be dam*ed. It saddens me and worries me too, Where is the care about one another that should  be the basis of society?  Thank you for your reply Autumn!  :)                                                                                    .
      November 15, 2016 3:22 AM MST

First world problems: 
    1. I have too many books.
    2. I only cook on Mondays and Tuesdays, so I am challenged to think of new recipes.
    3. Have been invited to a dinner, but I really don't want to go. Am trying to figure out how to get out of it. 
    4. Don't feel like planning for Thanksgiving Day. Am hearing some sad stories about how this election has affected some people. 
    5. Other sad news. A funeral. Don't want to talk about it. 
    6. Otherwise, I'm ok. I need to pray more. 
      November 14, 2016 10:48 PM MST

Rosie the BOT a votre service. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday. This is a recording.
      November 15, 2016 3:22 AM MST