Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Can you tell if a shoe fits without trying it on? It may fit size-wise but it may not be comfy. Do you like to be comfy? Because?

Can you tell if a shoe fits without trying it on? It may fit size-wise but it may not be comfy. Do you like to be comfy? Because?

Posted - November 15, 2016

Responses

• Definitely, always.
    Comfort is important but so is posture and to be able to walk long distances without getting blisters.
      November 15, 2016 3:54 AM MST

I like comfy hartfire. Many years ago when I was younger I would be willing to forego comfy for looking sharp! I remember I bought a gorgeous pair of Italian leather boots and wore them one evening for the first time and danced all night. They were short boots and drop-dead gorgeous. I never wore them again. I don't remember what I did with them but my feet were hurting so much I never wanted to see them again. How silly to wear shoes/boots/whatever that hadn't been broken to go dancing. I did look good from head to toe. I never did that again!  I got terrible blisters on my toes and I think I was limping for a few days.  Ugh! Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 15, 2016 5:36 AM MST