Discussion » Questions » Travel » Allegedly hotel rooms in PET's Washington. D.C. Hotel go for $700/night. What's the most you ever spent per night at a hotel? Where?

Allegedly hotel rooms in PET's Washington. D.C. Hotel go for $700/night. What's the most you ever spent per night at a hotel? Where?

Posted - November 15, 2016

Responses

Hello there Rosie...
    I am pretty frugal when I travel. I prefer to spend what I have in the budget on activities rather than for a luxurious room.
    I do however treat myself once a year to a weekend at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon bay. That runs about 1,500.00 but includes unlimited golf.
    It is beautiful place right on the coast with 2 courses.
      November 15, 2016 7:51 AM MST

PER NIGHT or for the weekend? Wow! Well that's way more than I've ever paid des but good for you! I think we all need to indulge ourselves when/if we can because maybe this is all the life we're ever gonna live. Why blow it on waiting for what comes next? If nothing does then, well, you gambled and lost! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      November 15, 2016 9:48 AM MST

• I'm rather surprised it is that low. Based on the location, sounds about right for a luxury place. I guess I've paid around $400, several years ago in the Disney Land area. 
      November 15, 2016 7:57 AM MST

Lucky you, sweetie. Well my son lives in Honolulu but he and his wife own a home there. It is the cat's pajamas for sure! Thank you for your reply WW and Happy Tuesday! ;)
      November 15, 2016 9:55 AM MST