Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Are you superstitious? Ever hear of The Lost Dutchman mine buried somewhere in Arizona's Superstition Mountains per the legend?

Are you superstitious? Ever hear of The Lost Dutchman mine buried somewhere in Arizona's Superstition Mountains per the legend?

Many have sought the fortune and some who tried died. It is said that the gold is on sacred ground and the spirits are there protecting it. Would you ever venture to the Superstition Mountains and meander around or are you too superstitious? Ever been there?

Posted - November 20, 2016

Responses

I live near enough to drive to them.
    I'm one of those people that if I ever found anything, it would be by accident.

As far as the name goes, it's just that, a name.
      November 20, 2016 6:35 AM MST

Sharonna lives in Arizona. The treasure of the Lost Dutchman is probably buried deep under her toilet! Good luck!
      November 20, 2016 6:37 AM MST

The Superstitions are very magnetic and eerie mountains.   Thinks HAPPEN there.

There is a magical feeling about them.   I went into them late at night in my car taking a wrong turn and it just felt so eerie.  Then in the middle of the road was an owl with a broken wing.  I got out of my car to see if I could help it but it just walked backwards into the woods.  I wonder what became of him. 
      November 21, 2016 12:56 PM MST

You missed your chance to find that mine ----------- you never heard this story?---------- "if you come upon an owl with a broken wing, follow it into the dark woods and it will lead you to the entrance of the Lost Dutchman's Mine." 
      November 21, 2016 2:07 PM MST