Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Is your home a war zone or a peaceful retreat? Do you look forward to being at home or do you look for excuses to avoid it? Why?

Is your home a war zone or a peaceful retreat? Do you look forward to being at home or do you look for excuses to avoid it? Why?

Posted - November 26, 2016

Responses

As long as no one live right next door to me I'm fine.  :   I

I'm hard of hearing and Yes! I do have to have my TV that loud to hear it. 
      November 26, 2016 7:23 AM MST

It's a very quite and peaceful neighborhood with virtually no crime.
      November 26, 2016 8:14 AM MST

After living and working in the rough part of town for many years, and watching people run by who had just been shot, yes, I am content living in the country. I did have some nasty neighbors for a few months, but after their 13 year old kid stole their momma's car and totaled it into a tree in their backyard, they have moved away. Over at their house, shooting of guns while being drunk after midnight displayed their lifestyle type. I'm REALLY glad they moved away.
      November 26, 2016 8:34 AM MST

• My home's always been peaceful. I get along well with my family and always look forward to coming home. 
      November 26, 2016 11:21 AM MST

•  My 19 year old daughter still lives at home.....it could go either way and any moment! :)
      November 26, 2016 11:46 AM MST

• My childhood home, and my entire life, was poisoned by my POS father's endless fault finding,  hate filled bellowing, ranting, raging, table BASHING, fist cocking, knife threatening, stupidity.  The world is a better place now he's not in it. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 26, 2016 7:47 PM MST
      November 26, 2016 4:08 PM MST