Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » The only death I can remember celebrating was the Wicked Witch in Wizard of Oz I was a kid. How many deaths have you celebrated? Why?

The only death I can remember celebrating was the Wicked Witch in Wizard of Oz I was a kid. How many deaths have you celebrated? Why?

Posted - November 26, 2016

Responses

All of those crazed aliens who want to destroy our planet.
      November 26, 2016 8:39 AM MST

Just one he was a guy that sold crake to the youth in my community and I was even a little happy that his death wasn't an easy one. Someone took over his business and I'm sure I'll be happy when they die. Cheers and happy weekend!
      November 26, 2016 8:50 AM MST

• I think you're a good person with good feelings and a fine example for any believer.  As to the part of making yourself a target, it would take a special kind of mean to read this and want to attack it. 
      November 26, 2016 9:54 AM MST

The response does not fit  the question I asked Lago. I ask a lot of questions having to do with religion. This is not one of them.  Happy Saturday.
      November 26, 2016 11:55 AM MST

• I was commenting on W's comment. Didn't meant to be confusing.
      November 26, 2016 12:01 PM MST

• What do you mean funny?
    )
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 26, 2016 1:50 PM MST
      November 26, 2016 1:46 PM MST

• Nah, it doesn't matter what anybody think.
    I appreciate your comment W. Btw.
    Thanks you. You're a nice guy.

November 26, 2016 1:55 PM MST

Oh BROTHER.

Debate time?  I am loaded for Bear.  You have the right attitude to a point, but you sure did not pick any religion that makes any sense what so ever.  Jesus was NOT a Christian. 

How could He have been?  It didn't even start, that silly, simpering nonsense until after he died. Then it was convoluted to fit whatever politics of the time suited. 

They hate abominations. What they believe to BE abominations.  Not Jesus' idea at all?  Do you know that YOU are an abomination?  You are gay.  That is not allowed. Remember?

Find a faith that worships GOD.  Find out what Jesus really meant  and what His life was actually like and you won't have to feel like you are not worthy.

I would happily lay down my life for you to save your soul.  That is not even an effort for me.  And I am NOT God.  Not in anyway you can imagine.

I get sickened when people tell me how they are not worthy to love Jesus.  Or not worthy OF Jesus.  What a load.  Jesus did not intend for you to think this at all.  Jesus said:   What I have done, you can also do and MORE.

What do you actually think that could mean?  It means we are ALL DIVINE and He showed us the WAY.  The physical does not matter at all.  It is a bunch of delusions put in our path to make us learn and grow.  That is all it is.  If we screw up? We get to come back again and get it right.  Jesus was not a product of one lifetime. 

So, stop feeling like a SINNER.  Stop feeling guilty and embrace your divinity.  You are better than most Christians around my neck of the woods.  I loathe hypocrites and these fools are like Kidnergarteners in the school of religious beliefs.  They wouldn't recognize Jesus if he walked up to their door and rang the bell. As a matter of fact, I think he does that one a lot.   I was raised a Catholic and went to Catholic grade school and had to listen to religion every day. 

It turned me into an atheist for many years, until I finally found what I was searching for.   And it is not in a Catholic church.  It is not in any church that says that Jesus is the ONLY God.  Give me a break. 

Gee, then what did He care or love regarding all the people who lived and died before He came here?  I guess they didn't matter to him?  After all, they were not Christians.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 26, 2016 1:27 PM MST
      November 26, 2016 9:56 AM MST

Fidel Castro died today. Many people are celebrating his death. I wondered why. Bringing Jesus into this thread is puzzling/perplexing WW. I'm  sure you think it fits here but I don't see it.  Is coming out as a Christian harder for you than coming  out as a member of the LGBT community? I have asked a lot of questions about religions. This is not one of  them. It just seems kinda odd that you would  choose this question to profess your love for and faith in  Jesus .  Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday .
      November 26, 2016 11:53 AM MST

I celebrate the deaths of anyone who thinks or behaves LIKE the WWotW.

I do not see death as some hideous unknown that is an unforgiving punishment.  Some people have to be taken out. Some people have to GO.  They don't learn, don't want to learn from their mistakes and only seek to pleasure themselves through evil deeds.  Sex traders?  Child molesters?  Torturers for fun?  Let them DIE as slow a death as can be imagned and I will not shed one tear.  I remember reading about some pig who owned a trailer and would capture and torture women for days with different torture devices for FUN.  His "wife" helped him.  They got off on seeing hysteria and pain.  ????  Kill them NOW, please?

I am never going to be the one who contributes to death, or even plots to have anyone come to physical harm, but I am very happy that certain evil-doers are no longer on the planet to cause further hurt and pain when they do kick the bucket.  Erase them. 

I have read countless true stories of some of the worst creatures ever to grace this planet.  Many are not even famous or noteworthy at all except for the pain and suffering they enjoyed bestowing upon innocent victims in their path.

There was one guy who married women and killed them for their insurance.   The women he chose were beautiful, nice and felt nothing but love for their murderer.   I am glad he is dead. I am so sorry that he did not die before he could inflict the damage he inflicted.  And he is in the minor leagues as far as evil atrocities that are committed by our brothers and sisters.  He destroyed the women and raised their kids in fear and torment.  There is a special place in hell for this kind of creature.  I don't even consider him human.  I dont' feel one lick of celebration, but I am glad he and people like him are erased.

Then there are the despots who are power-hungry pigs who will step on anyone's neck to achieve more power.  Stalin, Mao, Hitler, and pretender to the throne, Cheney, as well as a cast of thousands throughout history.   I think Trump is in that category.  He is not some harmless businessman.  He may have been just a crook before, but now he has a chance to make history.   He cannot resist that.  He will do anything to pave his way into the Annals of History as the greatest and most powerful.  I wonder how many statues he is going to have erected in his stupid name.

Wait and see what this pig with no brains and total ego has in store.  Probably even he doesn't know, but as long as he thinks he looks good and is the controller?  He will be unstoppable. 

SO, he needs to go.  And yes, I will dance on his grave if it happens. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 26, 2016 12:30 PM MST
      November 26, 2016 9:19 AM MST

Thank you for your reply.
      November 26, 2016 11:57 AM MST

• The Governor from The Walking Dead. That a**hat killed Hershel!! 
      November 26, 2016 10:25 AM MST

I  have no clue what you' are referring to Karen. Thank you for your reply.
      November 26, 2016 11:56 AM MST

• The Governor is a character from a TV show I watch. Hershel was my favorite character from that same show.  
      November 26, 2016 12:02 PM MST

• My favorite was when Lori died.  I know that sounds cold but she was such a third wheel and a self-serving nutcase with her head in the clouds.  I really disliked listening to that character.  I couldn't wait till she was gone somehow.
      November 26, 2016 1:56 PM MST

• I feel the same way.  I shed no tears when she died,  except over the fact that Carl had to do it. 
      November 26, 2016 4:57 PM MST

• True,  that  part was harsh.  Dale and Hershel dying was the saddest deaths on the show IMO.  My two favorite dudes.
      November 26, 2016 5:01 PM MST

• Dale didn't really upset me so much.  And and Glenn really tore me up though.  I cried for two days. Tyreece really got to me as well.  Look at the flowers Lizzy still makes me cry. 
      November 26, 2016 5:53 PM MST

• Oh yeah Tyreece too.

I was ready for Glen to go after all the cheap and cheesy escapes he made last season.   I really like the show but the writing  gets extremely hackish for periods throughout the series.   I get really mad at the creators and writers for some of the crap they pull and how long they draw out NOTHING sometimes.  There's whole stretches of the show that can be missed and you wont be  missing anything you need to see or know.  
      November 26, 2016 6:01 PM MST

• I don't think it's staying at all. She references the Wicked Witch,  so this is about fictional deaths.  :) And I did get happy when The Governor died. 
      November 26, 2016 7:35 PM MST

• She doesn't ever respond to me  for whatever reason.  This is the nature of the beast,  especially when you are cryptic beyond recognition of your intended subject.
      November 26, 2016 8:09 PM MST

They should be nice to them.
      November 26, 2016 8:51 PM MST

• That is true.  The dumpster stunt for me.  I just didn't think Negan would take out two of them at once.  I knew Glenn got Lucilled in the comics,  but they have shuffled up so much that I thought he'd be around a little longer. I just hope Maggie doesn't lose the baby. 
      November 26, 2016 7:34 PM MST

• Everyone said I was nuts for saying Abraham would get it last season's finale but it was  obvious he would get it to me.
      November 26, 2016 8:13 PM MST