Active Now

DannyPetti
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » I used to think it was civility/good manners that greased the wheels of society. Maybe lies are the grease. What do you think and why?

I used to think it was civility/good manners that greased the wheels of society. Maybe lies are the grease. What do you think and why?

Posted - November 27, 2016

Responses

• i think whoever told you society has actual  wheels  .... lied to  you .

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 27, 2016 5:08 AM MST
      November 27, 2016 5:06 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! It wouldn't be the first time and it sure as he** won't be the last. Color me gullible! Dagnabbit! :( Thank you for the reply and the laughs and the wheel. It is mighty impressive.  Did you make it yourself? What are those teeny tiny itty bitty thingis protruding from it at intervals?  Is this a wheel or a tire? I know tires have a valve in which you put air. But a wheel doesn't require air anywhere does it?
      November 27, 2016 5:09 AM MST

• bolts to hold a metal  rim  me thinks .   just the first picture i   grabbed off google .

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 27, 2016 5:22 AM MST
      November 27, 2016 5:16 AM MST

Geez I LOVE that wheel TAW. It is very old and very well-used methinks. I'd love to know the history surrounding it. Very nice wheel. I like your taste though you did say it was the first one you grabbed. It has a lot of character. It isn't slick or sleek or shiny or glitzy. It's a sturdy wheel. I like people who are sturdy too. I do like sleek...in automobiles only. The sleeker the better. I'm not a fan of slick!Thanks for the closeup. It really made the wheel POP! :)
      November 27, 2016 5:26 AM MST

• That metal rim is still called a tyre .... audience spelling :)
      November 27, 2016 5:37 AM MST

• agreed .  was too" tyred " to explain me thinks  ;-)   ...... taw spelling  ;-)
      November 27, 2016 5:43 AM MST