Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » What's your favorite idea for a nice homemade holiday decoration?

What's your favorite idea for a nice homemade holiday decoration?

Posted - November 27, 2016

Responses

• Empty Miller Highlife and Coors Light cans hung on the tree.   Silver and gold.  Silver and gold.....
      November 27, 2016 2:01 PM MST

As a child, I lived on my grandparent's Christmas tree farm. We had evergreen related stuff up the ying-yang.  Do you know what I mean by 'ying yang'?  Lots of trees. So we always had people coming for branches to make real wreaths. I was the only kid in school who had his own 'northern pine forest' to play in. It was 5 acres of evergreens. It was always nice to go back in the trees during a snowstorm. That was nice.
      November 27, 2016 2:21 PM MST

Sounds very nice.
      November 27, 2016 2:55 PM MST

Well a few years ago I sanded down my base ball bat then coated it with white glue then I sprinkled Christmas craft glitter all over it. After it dried I added a few Christmas decals and a ribbon to it. It looks quite festive and it would be a jolly surprise to any Grinches trying to ruin my Christmas by stealing my stuff. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at November 29, 2016 12:10 PM MST
      November 27, 2016 5:26 PM MST