Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » If you lose or don't do well do you get angry or disappointed? Are you a "win at all costs" kinda gal/guy? Why?

If you lose or don't do well do you get angry or disappointed? Are you a "win at all costs" kinda gal/guy? Why?

Posted - December 3, 2016

Responses

Well today I am very upset.  I went to the grocery store reminiscing as I saw foods I loved and consumed mass quantities of.  

There was Nothing and I mean nothing I could buy because I don't like/want them anymore.  
    The dead caracas of animals,nasty greasy instant foods full of fat.  Disgusting!  That together with all the foods I am unable to eat, I am doomed to a healthy diet.  :   (  

December 3, 2016 7:07 AM MST

• You have to lose if you ever want to get better at it.
      December 3, 2016 9:12 AM MST

• I know how to win and I know how to lose, and I've done both in my time. But, yes, I am always disappointed with myself if losing meant that I haven't given something my best shot.

Incidentally, and apropos nothing at all, Richard Ianelli (The Devil's New Dictionary) described a bayonet as a weapon used by soldiers who only take a stab at their work instead of giving it their best shot.
      December 3, 2016 2:08 PM MST

If i lose, I don't mind. If I get teased for it, I just laugh it off. 
      December 3, 2016 2:26 PM MST