Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Language » If they were threatening to take my badge and gun away from me and place me on suspension, what might be the reason(s)?

If they were threatening to take my badge and gun away from me and place me on suspension, what might be the reason(s)?

~

Posted - December 5, 2016

Responses

Because your supervisors realized that you're a good man, and that you're...um...limited...;-D....

This post was edited by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives at December 6, 2016 3:10 AM MST
      December 5, 2016 10:02 PM MST

• the way you talk

https://youtu.be/2GGA1a4nyVs

Image result for boomhauer pic
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 6, 2016 3:10 AM MST
      December 5, 2016 10:06 PM MST

Captain Winged, you know that those tildes were part of a deep undercover investigation; they're all legit and accounted for, I signed vouchers for them at the Property Room every single time I checked one out.  As for the arrests, they're strictly by the book, not once was a charge ever thrown out, and I have the highest conviction percentage in the precinct.  Suspend me if you want to, Captain, and then sit back and watch this town get overwhelmed with run-on sentences, double negatives, rampant spelling errors, misused or missing punctuation, split infinitives and the like.

~ This post was edited by Randy D at December 6, 2016 6:33 AM MST
      December 5, 2016 10:25 PM MST

Cap', don't treat me like a beat cop.  I've been out of the uniform for years now, you want citations written, find yourself another boy. I go after the big fish or I don't go at all.

~
      December 5, 2016 10:46 PM MST

You shot a man when everyone else used a tazer, resulting in three weeks of civil unrest. This post was edited by O-uknow at December 6, 2016 10:09 AM MST
      December 5, 2016 10:52 PM MST

You answered the door to the pizza delivery girl naked again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I told you that eventually you would get in trouble.  Now look.............charges for indecent exposure.  It could have been worse; she could have not left the pizza.
      December 5, 2016 11:21 PM MST

Randy, I checked your file and there are some items of concern.

First of all we had some complaints from female posters.  They say you showed them your tilde during grammar stops.

There was also an issue with your annual psychological exam.  You told the psychologist that you have thoughts about killing people who end sentences with prepositions.  I really wish you wouldn't have told the psychologist that.  It makes my job more difficult.

Some of the liberals on Answermug filed a complaint about improper grammar stops but that seems to be politically motivated.  I have Internal Affairs breathing down my neck over that one but I don't think it will stick.
      December 6, 2016 5:13 AM MST

Complaints from women?  That's odd; I show my tilde to everyone. I believe in equality. Throw those charges out, please. 
    ~
      December 6, 2016 6:20 AM MST