Active Now

Randy D
Spunky
Shuhak
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Every Saturday night the slate is wiped clean. All notifications gone. Would you like the same thing to occur in your real life weekly?

Every Saturday night the slate is wiped clean. All notifications gone. Would you like the same thing to occur in your real life weekly?

Every 7 days everything you did/said is gone. You start all over again.  Blank sheet of paper. Would the benefits outweigh the harm? How so?

Posted - December 11, 2016

Responses

Alas even though I would like it, I cannot recommend that rule. It would quickly create hundreds of 'rule surfers' who saved their 'big sins' for the last day of the week to minimize the 'loss of reputation' that would happen if they were remembered.
      December 11, 2016 4:20 AM MST

Boy oh boy you sure are smart m'dear. Touche!  I didn't even think of something like that happening. But you're absotively posilutely right! It just wouldn't work to anyone's benefit but the perp's. Thanks for straightening me out JakobA. I appreciate it a whole bunch! :):):) This post was edited by RosieG at December 11, 2016 4:41 AM MST
      December 11, 2016 4:40 AM MST

• It's a recipe for disaster Rosie.  And not something I should be tempted by.  :)

I have a somewhat 'colourful' past and although all the bits are now creaking and a lot slower it would, I admit, be a temptation to do what I wished.  That wouldn't be good for me or for a lot of other people.  Some of them wouldn't survive the first week and I can think of a couple who would have very nasty ends indeed.

Very, very bad idea.  :)
      December 11, 2016 4:45 AM MST