Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
DannyPetti
Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » For those asking political questions: What harm will it do to you if you had to post your questions inside the debate room?

For those asking political questions: What harm will it do to you if you had to post your questions inside the debate room?

Me: None. I already use other more tailored groups for other questions that aren't fitting inside a more varied main board. Furthermore, those who wants to reply on political questions will be inside the debate room together with me, and likely notice my question as much as now, if not even more. Hmm.

For newcomers, here is a link for the group: Debate Room

Posted - December 12, 2016

Responses

I share your hopes about their return and giving us amother chance. And you're right monotone repeated questions of any kind will be kind of the same and occur just like any other fetish, none mentioned none forgotten. That's were the groups are tremendously great, a place to share our fetish with others. And cos you said so...

December 12, 2016 11:00 PM MST

WHY do you care?  What the FK difference does it make? 

December 13, 2016 4:30 AM MST

Let me copy my reply for you when you answered this question the first time yesterday (troubles recalling where you spread your mouth Sharonna????)

They way you bring this to attention reminds me of your preaching: too many Chiefs in the kitchen. Thanks making your own point Sharonna, and thank you for one more time not replying on the question asked. Have a nice day, and there's no need for you to get back to me as you just showed you're not interested in a dialogue. I don't cope well with your way of jumping in on questions you dislike. End of my participation in this part of the thread.
      December 13, 2016 7:22 AM MST

Ha HAAAAA

Sapphic, I am SORRY.     I thought Glis asked this.    I didn't notice it was you.  I just read the black part of the question.    I wouldn't have worded this that way had I known because it is a totally different meaning when it comes from you versus Glis.    He and I have a different dialogue going than you and I do.

Sorry, Saph.   I used to feel the same way about the Bible THumping questions.   So, while i don't agree, I am sypathetic.
      December 13, 2016 7:28 AM MST

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHO ASKED IT?
      December 13, 2016 7:31 AM MST

It makes a world of difference.    I goof around with Glis in a very inappropriate way that I would never do with you.    Personalities are everything.    He was ******** and moaning about this and I answered him already and I saw this and thought it was him.

I already told you: This post was edited by my2cents at December 13, 2016 9:19 AM MST
      December 13, 2016 7:48 AM MST

Hello, again,

I dunno bout you guys, but I want MORE political questions...  Saving the world is MUCH more important than ******* about your fellowman..  Truly, MORE political questions is what's NEEDED. Did I tell you about the 26 EX members who TOLD me they left because there weren't ENOUGH political questions???  I guess THEY wanted to save the world too..

By the way, do you know you don't have to READ the political questions????  You DON'T KNOW THAT, do you??  You CAN avert your eyes..  It's NOT hard..   Let's start a thread on HOW to AVOID political questions..  Maybe we should put that question in the MEDICAL category, because people are having FITS over political questions.. 

excon This post was edited by my2cents at December 13, 2016 9:52 AM MST
      December 13, 2016 8:04 AM MST

Before going into any reply on your recent comment, are you sure you posted it where you want it? I mean, no later excuses for deleting your post to let it appear another place in the threads, and conveniently delete my reply for you?
      December 13, 2016 8:14 AM MST

Hello again, SH:

Nahh...  Original answers don't have to be moved, so it's in the right spot..  But, I get that you think I DID a NUMBER on you.  Poor girl.

Ok, ON to telling me HOW WRONG I AM..

excon

PS>  By the way, I notice YOU uses CAPS when it suits YOU, but you ***** when I do it..  Yeah, we're drilling down to WHERE the problem is...

PPS>  Boy, I was WRONG..  It WAS in the wrong place and I MOVED it..  I didn't SEE any responses from you yet, so NOTHING got deleted...  I really DO have to be more careful...  OR, JA can fix the software so that if a post gets moved, ALL the responses get moved too.

PPPS>  Given your newly revealed character, I'm SURE you think I'm DOING something to you..
    This post was edited by my2cents at December 18, 2016 12:55 PM MST
      December 13, 2016 9:08 AM MST

Sure, my full reply for you was deleted as it went to cyber. Adios.
      December 13, 2016 9:11 AM MST

• http://answermug.com/forums/topic/11059/therapy-thread-for-those-too-sensitive-for-answer-mug
      December 13, 2016 9:13 AM MST

Thank you. It was needed to be reminded about this question. You'll find me there pampering who needs a there there.
      December 13, 2016 9:29 AM MST

And once more a reply was taken down. There went my reply once again. Great work Excon. I'm sure it's another coincidence. I see that I need to take back-ups of all I write you for the future. Or simply just ignore your posts as it's the second time on as many days I have wasted my time on your world saving doings on this site. Bye.

Edit: And put up again. I am not falling for this crap. Bye Excon. Do your cheap tricks somewhere else. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 13, 2016 9:10 AM MST
      December 13, 2016 9:08 AM MST

Hello again, SH:

If I were in your shoes, I'd think it looked funny too..  Truly, I didn't SEE any response from you before I moved it..  IF I did, I would have copied it too..

What can you do???

excon
      December 13, 2016 9:12 AM MST

Bye. I don't waste my time on crap like this. It's fine you got the time for it while saving the world. Well, I don't. I am not taking you serious any longer until you give me a reason to look differently at you. I am sorry as I have enjoyed some of your post over times but looking at the unreasonable way you make accusations on my person for things I haven't said is off target and non-acceptable for an exchange of opinions. Hold me up to what I have said, not what others have, or what you think I would say. Belittling me is the last drop that shows me lack of manner in a discussion. I have not tolerated it by any Trump supporter and I certainly won't take it from anyone else. END.
      December 13, 2016 9:27 AM MST