Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Sunday morning. Thoughts?

Sunday morning. Thoughts?

Any you want to share..?

Posted - December 18, 2016

Responses

So I sit here alone in the silence of an Ohio winter morning. The snow covers the grass like summer dew would in the month of July. But it's not July and it's not warm. It is about 15 degrees F. We wait for the warm season, missing it so much now. I will go out later and look for deer tracks in the snow, as well as the job of dragging some tree cuttings to the back of my property. There is a huge stack there already, and the critters use it for shelter against the cold winds of December. As a teen, I longed for the spring season, waiting for a chance to ride my motorcycle once again, and perhaps offer some young lady a ride. 
      December 18, 2016 6:23 AM MST

Thank you very much for sharing. It is so lovely to see other sides of folks around here too. I appreciate it. :-)
      December 18, 2016 9:37 AM MST

I'm getting ready to sing Christmas Carols to a Nursing Home with Sai Baba people. 

Thank GOD I don't have to do a solo.  LOL  I would change my faith if I had to do that one.

Here is a juxtaposition if I ever saw one.  But Bono is very spiritual, so I will just go with the Sunday theme that way. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 18, 2016 9:39 AM MST
      December 18, 2016 7:13 AM MST

Thank you for sharing, Sharonna. And how wonderful you can spread some joy by singing some Christmas Carols. I love Bono and U2. Absolutely a very moving song you have chosen for us to listen to. :-)
      December 18, 2016 9:39 AM MST

It  is Monday and as usual he is not around when needed. Why do I even bother?
    This post was edited by . at December 19, 2016 10:00 AM MST
      December 19, 2016 10:00 AM MST

Sorry.

The challenge with questions asked on a specific day with that day in mind, they are outdated the next day.
      December 19, 2016 10:14 AM MST

I HATE when that happens, lol.  Then i have to spend a lot of time backtracking to each person who does not understand that it is a dated thing.    Drudgery.
      December 19, 2016 10:16 AM MST

Lol. I'm not even sure if we had a date of creation for each post that it would be any different. It's okay.
      December 19, 2016 10:21 AM MST