Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Zack
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Communication » I love voices. They enchant me. Tone is everything powerful to me. I think the world can be ruled with the right tone. Speaking softly right now?

I love voices. They enchant me. Tone is everything powerful to me. I think the world can be ruled with the right tone. Speaking softly right now?

Posted - July 6, 2016

Responses

Randy, all voices fascinate me.   I'm serial.  I am super serial.   I made my living listening over the phone.  I did not pick it up, I was drawn to it and in spite of the fact that I hated talking and hated selling, the voices on the other end who hung up on everyone else?  Talked to me.  So, I knew I belonged there.  I stayed in that field for 20 years and always had work and always did very well and MOSTLY FREAKING HATED it, except for how to bond with the listener.  I just HAD to make them pay attention.  I would stay up nights devising ways to get people on the phone to hear what I said.  I was very good at this.  LOL

I'm telling you this stuff because I am currently composing in my head a cover letter for my next job.  After I graduate, next March, I have to have a resume' at the ready and this school is like taking no chances on any of us failing in what we are paying them to help us with.

They want the resume' NOW so they can perfect it for us to get the job of our dreams. They really rock.  So I am telling them what is good about me so they can help me really sell whatever gifts I got. 

I may need you as a letter of reference.  LOL 

July 7, 2016 12:22 PM MDT

Billy, did anyone even listen to this video?   Cheeseburger girl likes Norah Jones.  I forgot how good this woman is.

July 7, 2016 12:25 PM MDT

What Skype calls??  Me not dogding.

July 7, 2016 12:26 PM MDT

July 7, 2016 1:59 PM MDT

• I'm with you there.

The first man I lived with...

I fell in love with the timbre of his voice before I laid eyes on him.

It was a resonant baritone with clear diction. I could hear his emotions and thoughts in the tones.

I knew I had to meet that voice.

July 7, 2016 6:34 PM MDT