Active Now

Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: How Homophobic Are You?

Quiz: How Homophobic Are You?

Category: Quiz.

Find out if you are gay friendly! This quiz is created by No Going Back - Being gay doesn't always mean happy. Li,e always, take part if you find quizzes fun (or you believe being a homophone). Share your results below in the comments.

Link: How Homophobic Are You?

Me: You accept people for who they are, irrespective of their sexuality. Is that Elton playing in the background?!

Posted - December 24, 2016

Responses

Agree on the we are all human beings. Have a lovely day/night. :-)
      December 25, 2016 1:23 PM MST

Hello SH:

The quiz wasn't too subtle, so I stopped after a couple questions..  I don't need a quiz to tell me that I'm as gay friendly as you get, WITHOUT being gay.. 

excon
      December 25, 2016 4:28 PM MST

Great, and quizzes should never be taken if they don't appeal, make sense, or aren't fun. Thank you.
      December 25, 2016 4:35 PM MST

I am straight, but I am extremely heterophobic. 
      December 25, 2016 5:00 PM MST

My result: You accept people for who they are, irrespective of their sexuality. Is that Elton playing in the background?!

December 26, 2016 6:47 PM MST

Yus. Let's have Elton play in the background while rehearsing, Miss. Might come handsome to drown my noises. Ahem.
      December 27, 2016 3:04 AM MST

• The quiz result says "You accept people for who they are, irrespective of their sexuality."
    But I wonder. If my son were to hook up bring a male partner, would I be comfortable? Doubtful.
    And for daughter? Perhaps.
    We find ourselves tolerant of certain conduct when it doesn't affect us directly. This may not be so when it does. 
    Thanks for the question, Sapph.
      December 27, 2016 3:16 AM MST

I hope, and believe I would accept, no matter what. Would be a hypocrite if not (talking about myself). Oomph.

Thanks taking part, and sharing additional thoughts on the subject. :-)
      December 27, 2016 6:08 AM MST