Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » How do teach somebody that knows everything something new?

How do teach somebody that knows everything something new?

Is it possible?

Posted - June 24, 2016

Responses

• Bez

Nobody knows everything. I could say I knew everything, but I would be lying if I said that. Lol:)

June 24, 2016 7:32 AM MDT

You can't.   It's impossible.

June 24, 2016 3:53 PM MDT

Pretty hard to teach anyone something that already thinks that they know everything about a subject.

We all learn from each other.

(Nehemiah 8:8) And they continued reading aloud from the book, from the Law of the true God, clearly explaining it and putting meaning into it; so they helped the people to understand what was being read.
    (Acts 18:26) He began to speak boldly in the synagogue, and when Pris·cilʹla and Aqʹui·la heard him, they took him into their company and explained the way of God more accurately to him.
    (Ephesians 3:10) This was so that now, through the congregation, there might be made known to the governments and the authorities in the heavenly places the greatly diversified wisdom of God.
    (Acts 8:30, 31) Philip ran alongside and heard him reading aloud Isaiah the prophet, and he said: “Do you actually know what you are reading?” 31 He said: “Really, how could I ever do so unless someone guided me?” So he urged Philip to get on and sit down with him.
    (Proverbs 27:17) As iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens his friend.
    (Luke 24:27) And starting with Moses and all the Prophets, he interpreted to them things pertaining to himself in all the Scriptures.
    (Isaiah 5:21) Woe to those wise in their own eyes And discreet in their own sight!
    (Romans 12:16) Have the same attitude toward others as toward yourselves; do not set your mind on lofty things, but be led along with the lowly things. Do not become wise in your own eyes.
    The haughty will not likely learn any more than they already know as they often start out with a conclusion and then try to fit the evidence around that predetermined conclusion.

(Proverbs 3:34) For he mocks those who ridicule, But he shows favor to the meek.
    (1 Peter 5:5) In the same way, you younger men, be in subjection to the older men. But all of you clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because God opposes the haughty ones, but he gives undeserved kindness to the humble ones.

June 25, 2016 6:15 AM MDT

find out what they dont know and then teach them

June 25, 2016 7:49 PM MDT

Great Answer

June 27, 2016 5:38 AM MDT

By teaching him or her, simple humility?
      May 31, 2019 1:19 PM MDT