Active Now

Discussion » Questions » answerMug » How can I get to the actual second page of recent questions?

How can I get to the actual second page of recent questions?

When I hit to go to page 2 at the bottom of the page, it takes me to questions asked weeks ago instead of the next page of recent questions. Is there a fix for this?

Posted - December 31, 2016

Responses

Hmm... I'm not sure how you're doing it or what you're clicking on. When I click "questions" at the top and scroll to the bottom, it gives me numbers to click. That puts them in order, newest to oldest. 

Here's a link to page 2: http://answermug.com/forums/topics/page/2 

If you're using a different method, try the one I suggested. If you click on that link and it shows you stuff from weeks ago, I'm going to be more than a little bewildered. 
      December 31, 2016 3:24 PM MST

• That's exactly what I was doing. It takes me back to December 27 and later. I checked the date and realized the questions weren't as far back as I thought but they still aren't recent; unless someone keeps asking if we all want spaghetti over and over. The link you posted still takes me back to the 27th and later. I'm using the mobile Firefox browser if that sparks any ideas. Thanks for the response. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 31, 2016 6:59 PM MST
      December 31, 2016 6:56 PM MST

Sorry I just came back to this now. (Feel free to email me if I don't respond to something right away or if you have a functionality-related question.)

That is really weird. I would suggest clearing your browser cache to see if that helps- if this hasn't resolved itself by now.

Muggers- have any of you observed the same issue? I can't duplicate it, even on FireFox, so I'm not sure what it could be.

January 5, 2017 2:43 PM MST

• I tried clearing everything but nothing worked. I switched to Chrome and everything seems to be working alright now. Something must have just been wrong with my version. Thanks for the replies, though!
      January 5, 2017 3:21 PM MST

if i want to get on the page i was just on i right click on the arrow and then click on the question list or something like that
      December 31, 2016 4:28 PM MST