Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Ok, now what gives? I clicked "Like" on an AM response, and instead of a number appearing next to the thumbs-up, it says "undefined'. ~

Ok, now what gives? I clicked "Like" on an AM response, and instead of a number appearing next to the thumbs-up, it says "undefined'. ~

Posted - January 7, 2017

Responses

Weird :) Maybe JA have restructured a data base without double-checking the packed fields.
      January 7, 2017 1:39 PM MST

Your membership status?
      January 7, 2017 1:40 PM MST

No, silly!
    :)
      January 7, 2017 2:02 PM MST

Not?!
      January 7, 2017 2:23 PM MST

What part of the site did you do it on? Was it just the one time or has it happened again since then? 

I wrote a blog on the development of the site yesterday: http://answermug.com/blogs/145/1634/the-mug-2017-and-beyond I don't *think* the developer has touched anything today, but he has access to make a bunch of changes and some of it does involve messing with the like system in certain areas of the site. If you have issues that happen more than once this week, try clearing your cache. Because we're working on some development problems again, there may be times when your browser remembers the old codes even though there are new ones and there may be conflicts between the two. Clearing your cache will force your browser to get rid of the old code and use only the new code, eliminating conflicts between them.
      January 7, 2017 1:49 PM MST

I dont remember, wish I had saved the question on which it occurred.  It was just one time. 
    ~
      January 7, 2017 2:01 PM MST