Active Now

Pretending it's warm outside.
Discussion » Questions » Politics » MTV messes up again. Host tweets telling Sen Sessions to return grandchild to Toys R Us. Are you okay with this?

MTV messes up again. Host tweets telling Sen Sessions to return grandchild to Toys R Us. Are you okay with this?

Claiming the girl was simply a prop. 
Should MTV stay out of politics? First they give white men New Years Resolutions now this.

Posted - January 11, 2017

Responses

No one forces anyone to look at it. That said, I don't see this any difference in this or what have previously been fabricated on other politicians claimed as satire, or the worse. I didn't see you make any comments back then though. 
      January 11, 2017 5:37 AM MST

This was NOT satire. This was using the man's granddaughter against him. 
    What previous incidents are you talking about? You have never seen me defend using any politicians children against them. 
      January 11, 2017 6:08 AM MST

You are not reading my words. I never accused you for not defending the use of any politicians children against them. Bigger font does not impress me m2c. It doesn't change what they say. They still mean the same. Again, you were not reading into my words. You focus on the child, not the means. Have a lovely day.
      January 11, 2017 6:24 AM MST

Bigger font is something that happens with mobile. It all looks normal until you hit post.....

You are right I have no idea what you are talking about. 
    You said I didn't make any comments about other times. What other comments are you talking about? 
      January 11, 2017 6:41 AM MST

Okie dokie. My bad. Haven't had that issue myself. Sorry.
      January 11, 2017 6:43 AM MST