Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Will Trump cancel the promised press conference at the last minute? Russia has blockbuster bombshell info on Trump. Will Trump bail?

Will Trump cancel the promised press conference at the last minute? Russia has blockbuster bombshell info on Trump. Will Trump bail?

Both Trump and Obama were provided the information at the last Intelligence Briefing so they both know what it is. Is Trump man enough to face a free press? Will he only answer questions he likes and ignore the rest? Will he ban reporters whom he knows will ask him tough questions and only allow in the softball folks who will stay away from anything substantive/important/valuable? Is Trump a man or mouse? Whatchure best guess?

Posted - January 11, 2017

Responses

We will see. Until then your guess is at good as mine. I won't guess however, I will await and see. I will make my observations and move on from that point, just a little wiser. Anything else is pure speculation, and not really adding anything.
      January 11, 2017 5:46 AM MST

Thank you for your reply SH and Happy Wednesday. We all do what works for us. Your reply indicates that you are very calm and will form opinions as evidence arises. Till then you refuse to engage in anything beyond that. We are different people. Very different. I am terrified of what is to come based entirely upon what I have seen/heard since The Donald was elected as our next prez. Doom and gloom and grief and harm is all I see. You don't. You are very lucky.                                                                                                                                                                                                           
      January 11, 2017 5:58 AM MST

It doesn't mean I don't have opinions and I have my ideas too, Rosie. You should know I do. However, at this point there is very little any further speculation will add to the situation. It affects us all and we will have to make the most of life and watch what we cannot do much about at this point. We will likely have some of our assumptions confirmed. But as you said to excon, we are doomed (you used another word). If there is enough dirt on him, and evidences can be fabricated there might be done something about him. But then what? Pence will take over.If you want to speculate, this might be the grand plan from the side of the GOP establishment. Meh.

Lovely Wednesday Rosie. The day will show, and will give you some more answers. That will be it. 
      January 11, 2017 6:19 AM MST

You are more aloof than I am m'dear. Nothing wrong with that. More at arm's length and reserved and intellectual rather than emotional. Nothing wrong with that either. We approach this from different places. It's how we are wired and there is nothing we can do about it except accept it in one another. As I always say "different strokes for different folks". I also say and believe "worry is the interest you pay on trouble". I know that. It doesn't make any difference. I worry anyway!  :) ((hugs))
      January 11, 2017 6:27 AM MST

Me too, I worry too. Hugs. :-)
      January 11, 2017 6:32 AM MST

Oh dear sweetie. You don't need to do so. I'm worrying enough for both of us. I kid you not! :( SIGH.
      January 11, 2017 6:48 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

IF he cancels the briefing, it will lend CREDIBILITY to the story..

excon
      January 11, 2017 5:52 AM MST

You know what excon. It doesn't matter if the info is crap or true. His peeps don't give a rat's a** how corrupt he is or what criminal activities he engages in or how treasonous/traitorous/evil he is. He will get away with all of it. They don't care. He can do no wrong so he has nothing to fear . He is one lucky guy. We are screwed and in for a lot of grief  and unless a miracle shows up he will get away with all of it. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      January 11, 2017 5:55 AM MST

we'll find out
      January 11, 2017 9:51 AM MST

It is on now so no cancellation.
      January 11, 2017 10:06 AM MST