Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » If you were wealthy enough to own all the vehicles you wanted to own what would they be and why?

If you were wealthy enough to own all the vehicles you wanted to own what would they be and why?

Posted - July 9, 2016

Responses

blah, blah,blah

July 9, 2016 6:02 AM MDT

I already am...I own a 2012 Ford something or other. (I can't remember the model) and it is all I want to own. I don't need anything else.

July 9, 2016 7:38 AM MDT

You are so eloquent. You lift this thread up to fantastic levels. Keep it up. I am impressed as he** with you. You do me great honor to show up here MS. You do. Carry on as you must. I am watching you.

July 9, 2016 9:04 AM MDT

You sure aren't a grubby grabby fella are ya Ele?  Nice that you what you have is enough. Thank you for your reply! :)

July 9, 2016 9:05 AM MDT

As I age I continue to realize that money means nothing to me. I have two pensions, which is enough to keep me going. If I won a lottery I would give most of it away.

July 9, 2016 9:27 AM MDT

((hugs)) See why I like you so much? I rest my case! :)

July 9, 2016 9:47 AM MDT

That's why I love you too sweety.

July 9, 2016 4:20 PM MDT

Purple???...Are you serious? Trying to attract attention eh?

July 9, 2016 4:21 PM MDT

i wouldnt own any, i dont even have a driver's license

July 9, 2016 4:52 PM MDT

((hugs)) Thanks my friend! Happy Sunday Ele! :) I wonder why some of us require endless amounts of things and are never quite content while others of us don't? I've always appreciated what I had and I guess I got that from my folks. Sure Jim and I fantasize about winning the Lotto and buying a condo at the beach but I wonder if that ever happened how much happier it would make us?  Tell ya the truth Ele I wouldn't mind finding out! :)

July 10, 2016 2:29 AM MDT

A lambo? I have had a large framed red Countach in my possession since my son gave it to me when he 16! He also bought me a book on Lambos. I am a lambo gal although of course I have never evven sat in one. I'd take any color but my preference would be silver metalflake. At auho shows if there is a lambo display anywhere I hang out there It is a most amazing car don'tcha think? So is "Winged Wonder" in homage to the lambo then WW? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)

July 10, 2016 2:34 AM MDT

I love lambos Ele and my color preference would be silver metalflake. Imagine that flying down a freeway on a very sunny day? I wonder if it would illegal. It could be blinding to oncoming traffic. :)

July 10, 2016 2:35 AM MDT

Is that because you're too young to drive pearl or because you are not interested in learning how to drive? Thank you for your reply! :)

July 10, 2016 2:36 AM MDT

I'm partial to angels and unicorns myself as well as Tinker Bell. Who doesn't love Tink?! But the Lambo DOES have wings. Perhaps your moniker choice was directed by your subconscious WW?

July 10, 2016 7:28 AM MDT

:):):)

July 11, 2016 2:56 AM MDT

Oh, obviously it also assumes wealthy enough to own a house with grounds of sufficient size in which to keep them!

1) An ordinary hatch-back, small estate car or small van-derived car is, and still would be, sufficient for everyday use.

2) A motor-caravan - not one of these absurd things the size of a small bus, hard to park anywhere the least bit congested, and with prices to match for any replacement fittings & fixtures, but those based on a 1T van (Ford Transit or similar size).

3) A Land/Rover (written in nod to the original name-plate style). Now then, what sort? Would have to be one of the "Series" models, probably a 2 or 3, long wheelbase and safari trim; but in original form, with the normal wheels and tyres and none of the big tyres and pseudo-expeditionary rammel some 4wd enthusiasts drape all over them. Or perhaps a later Series 1 with safari-style hard-top and longer wheelbase than the early versions with their very small load-spaces. I'd want to use it in a practical sense as well as liking these vehicles for their own sake!

And of course the house would come with a large garage so I can keep 2) and 3) at least under cover, and service the fleet properly!

Ah well, RosieG, perchance to dream, and at least I have a Renault Kangoo, so that fulfils 1) on the wish-list!    
      October 19, 2016 7:35 AM MDT