Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » no women like me enough

no women like me enough

i never met someone for me . 

it suck i also need affection but i never felt what it is ..

its always about looks and whatnot ..

sumtime i just wanna suicidd because no one helps me , 

no one talk with me .. no one know that im alive....

i live with mom because otherwise i would be dying outsise in the cold .... 

and my mom treat me like shit , and i dont ffeel good .. i feel they can call the cops anytime on me or sumthjng...

it suck because women i find cutr online never talk to me for long ... or they dont . 

it suck . 

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

• It's not always about looks. Everyone isn't like that. What about that woman you've met, online? 

I know you're alive, and if ever an online talk will help, you can private message me, or here. I'd always be willing to try to help.

Some people do care, franc.
      January 18, 2017 5:55 PM MST

I was 33 before I met my husband. Not everyone finds their special someone early on. I do have to say that you should find someone to talk to professionally. If you are living with someone who is not giving emotional it makes it harder for you to find someone. So look for a counselor or therapist that can help you. Also look for classes or clubs that have activities you like doing. Say a cooking or hobby photography class. Whatever you are interested in. You can find people there with whom you have at least one thing in common. You can make friends and possibly meet someone there.
      January 18, 2017 7:18 PM MST

I was 33 before I met my husband. Not everyone finds their special someone early on. I do have to say that you should find someone to talk to professionally. If you are living with someone who is not giving emotional it makes it harder for you to find someone. So look for a counselor or therapist that can help you. Also look for classes or clubs that have activities you like doing. Say a cooking or hobby photography class. Whatever you are interested in. You can find people there with whom you have at least one thing in common. You can make friends and possibly meet someone there.
      January 18, 2017 7:18 PM MST

You might meet her later.  My husband didn't marry me until he was 39 but I'm really glad he waited around just for me!

Please don't commit suicide!  My brother committed suicide when he was 24 and it ripped my heart out!  Your family members won't ever heal from it!
      January 18, 2017 9:19 PM MST

• I'm sorry about your brother, Livvie.
      January 18, 2017 9:21 PM MST