Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » ANYONE INTO CRYSTALS??????

ANYONE INTO CRYSTALS??????

I bought one once at an astrology convention that for some strange reason appealed to me; it was a quartz crystal,very common from what I'm told...

anyway, I lost the darn thing!!!  now I want to get another one, no special reason, just that they appeal to me for some reason.

does anyone have a crystal? where did you get it? what did you like about it?

do you do anything with it, that is, program it, etc.?????????????

anxious to hear your replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted - July 9, 2016

Responses

• Only the ones with a capital C's.

July 9, 2016 8:36 AM MDT

I have numerous specimens of minerals that contain crystals. I have a large, almost perfect cubic crystal of Halite (common salt). It is very rare. 

July 9, 2016 9:07 AM MDT

Is she a hottie?

July 9, 2016 9:08 AM MDT

I have about a bazillion of them from when I was into New Age stuff. They say that it's not the type of crystal, so much, as it s about choosing the one that calls out to you. Personally, I never got anything out of the ones I have, but they were nice to look at. I did keep a satchel of them by by daughter's crib when she was born. She was a force to be reckoned with and I was willing to try anything to get her to mellow out some. Someone recommended rose quartz, among other things. It didn't help, but it was one of the least expensive things I bought to help deal with the situation. lol

July 9, 2016 2:08 PM MDT

Why do you feel the need TO SHOUT?
      July 9, 2016 2:36 PM MDT

no, ive never used one, not even sure what they are

July 9, 2016 4:38 PM MDT

Wow...you have a mineral collection? I didn't know. I shall send you a pic of my giant salt crystal.

July 9, 2016 4:43 PM MDT

I prefer Quartz crystals, with Tibetan quartz crystals said to be most powerful and energetic due to thousands of years of spiritual activity there. Crystals are said by some to call to you; they "resonate" and have individually identifiable characteristics such as rainbows, ghosts, and inclusions. You can supposedly "charge" crystals, most often by placing them in sunlight or running them under water. I "program" mine for protection, but it's all just for fun, and part of the lore and lure of crystals...
      July 16, 2016 4:42 AM MDT

• Only Dark ones.

July 16, 2016 4:49 AM MDT

• No, Dark Crystal reference? You disappoint! I'll make one for you.

July 16, 2016 4:49 AM MDT

• BUCUZ U R OLD AN CANT HEAR GOOD!

July 16, 2016 4:50 AM MDT

if your daughter is 'a force to be reckoned with' you should REALLY get her horoscope/birthchart done!! there are many excellent baby horoscopes on the internet that I've used as gifts.....they are spot on!! 

You will then know EVERYTHING there is to know about her; her bad points, her good points, what areas to steer her into, etc........you will not be sorry if you do this.......

just enter 'child horoscopes' on a search engine, NOT GOOGLE as they track all your searches!!  but try IXQUICK or 
    DUCKDUCKGO.COM

anyway, don't knock astrology if you've never tried to learn anything about it........it's an amazing tool that has helped many people...

just thought of the name of the one I use a lot: OPTIMUM CHILD.......enter that name and GET IT.

you'll love it.............
      November 8, 2016 8:14 AM MST

Anyone know where this belief that quartz crystals somehow radiate some unidentifiable energy, comes rom?

I know quartz is piezoelectric - and indeed was used in early sonar for that very reason - but that's not the same, so whence this mystical notion of the mineral apparently producing energy from nothing?
      October 23, 2016 6:08 PM MDT