Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Watch this big tough guy headbutt a watermelon.

Watch this big tough guy headbutt a watermelon.

The toughest guy in the world breaks a watermelon in half with his head.  Impressive, right? LET'S GO CHAMP!!

Posted - January 25, 2017

Responses

Ha ha and just now I posted a question mentioning a Russian iron woman Righty,without knowing that you asked a similar question;)) This post was edited by Veena.K at January 26, 2017 12:08 PM MST
      January 25, 2017 10:07 PM MST

dont know how he can do that, i wouldnt have been able to
      January 26, 2017 11:38 AM MST

• "Blood Sport" ... Jackson breaks brick.

January 29, 2017 1:31 PM MST

Great movie, great scene. Bloodsport is probably my favorite action movie! :)

But, it's a movie. Tyson Fury is real life! I like this quote from him; "There isn't a man born from his mother who can beat Tyson Fury!"

January 29, 2017 7:21 PM MST

• Yes ... I realize it's a movie. It also comes to mind that in America, at least, as a boxer, you're not allowed to punch with your head. All in good fun, I guess. lol.
    A more impressive stunt, to me, is breaking breaking a block of ice with your hand. It's suppose to be rather hard to do. (punching with your hands is allowed)
    And finally ... You like the movie Bloodsport, then you might remember Chong Li saying, "Watermelon don't fight back!" (or something like that) lol
    Anyway ... I don't know this Tyson, but I do remember a Tyson, that until Robin Givens and Don King ruined his life, could say the same things as this Tyson.

January 29, 2017 10:30 PM MST

Talking about ice, it reminds me of the earlier scene in Bloodsport where Bolo breaks a couple of blocks. :)

Yep, bricks and watermelon don't hit back. But Chong Li does. lol 

This Tyson was actually named after the old Tyson. His dad was a fan of Mike Tyson and boxing, even had a small stint as a pro himself. 

Tyson Fury became a really good boxer. He isn't much of a KO artist as Mike Tyson was, but he is very skilled boxer with good footwork and head movement, who can read what his opponents are going to do next. He's also an ambidextrous fighter, switching from an orthodox stance to southpaw quite regularly during fights to confuse the other fighter, and to make it awkward. He's also 6'9", and has the longest reach in pro boxing at 86". All of this together makes it hard for anyone to fight him, and is one of the reasons he remains unbeaten. 
      January 30, 2017 2:42 PM MST

• Sounds impressive.  I used to be a boxing fan, of sorts, but that was a while ago. 
    Thanks for your time and info.
      January 30, 2017 2:48 PM MST

You're welcome. And, if you have the interest and the time to take a look; This is a good one:

January 30, 2017 3:00 PM MST